• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Month 2008] [BETA 2 OUT!] POKéMON MARBLE - The long life - 4/1/08

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    wow after a long wait the beta 2 is out congrts te baro :D hope you complete this game also like your pokemon quartz :D gudluck :D

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Wheeee! I guess everyone's happy with the release ^^

I downloaded it, but after I saw that you were planning a bugfix release in a week, I decided to wait a bit. After all, I want to enjoy it to its fullest and get an even better impression >.<

So, I'll be here, waiting and getting spoiled about everything! :laugh:

Keep helping Baro finding bugs, guys!

lanroxas

Hack Rom Fanatic!!! :3
    Years
    I don't know if this has been said before but:
    When you return to Vanilla City[1st gym], with cut. You can go behind the museum... but:
    -The scientist will give the player an Orange Pack[those to deliver Dc. Kayuko]
    -The sprite of the supposed Amber is a Gusvolts
    -The other scientist talks as if he were a [insert name of statue of pokémon that teaches moves]
    Oh and the script of the 1st scientist is the same as the one in FireRed[about the old amber and Cinnabar and etc.]

Anyway, the game, right now looks FABULOUS! I just got out of the Bomberman HQ and before that, I finally levelled up my Scimp and it evolved into a super-duper-hyper-mega-awsome Dragon/Dark pokémon... it is SOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!
    Oh Babokon and Baboqueen make me remember Cozmo and Wanda from fairly-oddparents... XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Kudos to you Baro, I hope this new beta is better than the previous one. Not that it was bad or anything x3

*downloads*

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
    Years
    Sorry for bragging but...I found and caught a Shiny Sangwa in the Secret Tunnel :D
    Now i've got 2 shinies on Pokemon Marble :P

Anyways, good luck with your hack Baro :)

Last edited:

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
    Years
    Sorry for bragging but...I found and caught a Shiny Sangwa in the Secret Tunnel
    Now i've got 2 shinies on Pokemon Marble

Anyways, good luck with your hack Baro

Well, theres nothing to brag about, you can get infinite shinines by doind this:

1) Open memory viewer goto 02022000, tick automatic update
    set the 00 to 01 and search the grass for any pokemon, when you ecounter it, it should be shiny.

More, Info, check my tool, as it helps implement that

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Well, theres nothing to brag about, you can get infinite shinines by doind this:

1) Open memory viewer goto 02022000, tick automatic update
    set the 00 to 01 and search the grass for any pokemon, when you ecounter it, it should be shiny.

More, Info, check my tool, as it helps implement that

Well, that's actually a spam. Please talk about on-topic things.

Adammac

Linux user
    Years
    Hey, it's very good hack, but it have glitches.

For example, in wist castle I found the ghost with shadow tag. I must reset game and load old state. *O*

You must fix it.
    I know, romhacking is hard, so... Good luck! :)

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
    Years
    Why didn't you attack the ghost?

You can't attack them, in FR you needed the Silph Scope to reveal their true form. Without it, they still play a cry and has their ability as well, so that's why Adammac had to restart because of Shadow Tab :(
    The only way to escape from Shadow Tag is to use a Poke Doll or a Fluffy Tail. I believe the Run Away ability also works...

Back