• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 4, 2011
I Vote For: Pokemon Sunstar
Why: I love the tiles. They are imported almost flawlessly. And that little map thing in the bottom right looks nice, though it could get annoying after a while.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
I vote for Pokémon Sunstar for the same reason as ~Arcade Star~. Griin knows very well what he's doing, since he's been doing it for years. He's great at both maps and scripts (though there aren't any scripts shown in the present screenshots), and he is an excellent and very professional tile inserter. I just hope it's continued and gets a lot of production put into it. ;)

I Vote For: Pokemon Sunstar
Why: I love the tiles. They are imported almost flawlessly. And that little map thing in the bottom right looks nice, though it could get annoying after a while.
By the way, Griin has said this many times, The map on the bottom right is not in-game, it is just a picture used to present the screenshot and show where the player is.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
So the 2 votes before were to the week 76 when it wasn't in? :D
I see... thanks then

Well one of them was from a person without enough posts, and I guess the other didn't give a good enough reason for Megiddo to count it... idk.

Years
I vote for pokemon elemental curse
Reason 1. Great storyline
Reason 2. Great graphics
Reason 3. Has a castle (which I like)
Reason 4. Has A lot of support banners

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
The winners are Elemental Curse and Sunstar with 3 votes each.
The vote for Dawn was not counted because great tiles and an animated fourth generation sprite is a little generic.

Editing.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
Yay That is great! :D :) xD

Hey megiddo - is colourful summer still making the banners?
because if you need help, I am quite a good one myself :)

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
I vote for Dawn Rainbow. It has pretty good tiles and sprites, and almost look authentic.

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
I vote for Pokemon Faze Version.
This is because it has a promising storyline, great Fakemon, and good-looking tiles.
Though some of the graphics are a little off, it can be improved into a great Hack.

Back