• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
Years
Pokemon : Aether
1) Cool Tiles
2) Beta available
3) Original Story
4) Funny dialogue
5) Fan King's good scripting

Phew ! This was a tough choice between Dragon Master and Aether .

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
I'll Vote For Dragon Master...

The Story is nice and solid...
And the title screen is too amazing...
Tree Tile From Mother 3 is awesome...
The Sprites and Battle BGs Are Nice...
The Boot Screen Adds a nice touch to mindfreak's graphical manipulation skills...
And The Overall Graphics don't fail at all...

School days again...
Years
I vote for Dragon Master because it has the great graphics on it.

Megiddo: About the buttons like fire red, just right click on the Fire Red buttons there then click properties, copy the image location and you can use it again.

Example:
badge-ruby.png
badge-silver.png
badge-firered.png

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
I vote for Aether because It has awesome tiles...
great maps, the story is amasing, it is a good descent hack, one of the first games i have seem with indoor tiles.

HG/SS Fan!

Fire Gym leader!
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2009
I vote for green sapphire because it looks amazing and looking at all the others green sapphire has best tiles, title screen and has a kool unusual storyline

I hope it wins :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2009
My Vote

I wanna vote for pokemon green sapphire because it has cool tiles and a really cool title screen! Oh and the story is great too! Everything is just AWESOME !

Years
I wanna vote for pokemon green sapphire because it has cool tiles and a really cool title screen! Oh and the story is great too! Everything is just AWESOME !

I vote for green sapphire because it looks amazing and looking at all the others green sapphire has best tiles, title screen and has a kool unusual storyline

I hope it wins :)

Really sorry if I'm wrong, but I beleive the creator of this hack has ade duplicate accounts to try and improve his/her chances of winning.

Don't you find it a bit funny that as soon as the game is added up, two people vote for Green Sapphire, both of which haven't got more then four posts? Additionally they both say exactly the same reasons for voting, both written in the same order.

Sorry if I come across and unfair and I'm making unfair assumptions, but...

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Really sorry if I'm wrong, but I beleive the creator of this hack has ade duplicate accounts to try and improve his/her chances of winning.

Don't you find it a bit funny that as soon as the game is added up, two people vote for Green Sapphire, both of which haven't got more then four posts? Additionally they both say exactly the same reasons for voting, both written in the same order.

Sorry if I come across and unfair and I'm making unfair assumptions, but...
O.O WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are joking right? IM NOT THAT SAD!!!! I will admit hg/ss fan is my brother because i asked him to vote for me and i even told a mod but that other one is not ME, ask a mod to check the togepi persons IP!!!!! your getting this all wrong.... :( dont blame me...

Years
O.O WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are joking right? IM NOT THAT SAD!!!! I will admit hg/ss fan is my brother because i asked him to vote for me and i even told a mod but that other one is not ME, ask a mod to check the togepi persons IP!!!!! your getting this all wrong.... :( dont blame me...

Okay, I'm REALLY sorry for that. I was just VERY suspicious.

Honestly, how can I ever make it up to you?

Mod's, sorry for this SPAM.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Okay, I'm REALLY sorry for that. I was just VERY suspicious.

Honestly, how can I ever make it up to you?

Mod's, sorry for this SPAM.
Uh... just dont worry? and i understand how you could of been suspicious

Back