• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Pokémon: Endigo Islands captures my vote as well, with its intriguing plot, and its well-done graphics.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
    the way i see it fire red hacks are pretty common in the hall of fame and in the hack showcase i have not seen any sapphire,LEaf green,Diamond,Pearl,Platinum these are rare hacks

I vote pokemon thunder emblem by Mitchel1

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    the way i see it fire red hacks are pretty common in the hall of fame and in the hack showcase i have not seen any sapphire,LEaf green,Diamond,Pearl,Platinum these are rare hacks

I vote pokemon thunder emblem by Mitchel1
    Erm...You can't vote for Thunder Emblem, it's not eligible for voting upon.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I'm voting for Endigo Islands, it looks different from the others (graphically speaking, I saw a few not common tiles). I specially like the heroes' designs and the palettes chosen. The mapping seems to be well developed too. I'd like to see how the scripts are looking, though.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    It's really difficult to vote this time because most of the candidates were using rom bases or have a similar style to other hacks that I've seen in the past. It's hard to see something that I havent seen before.

But still, since I have to vote someone, I'm gonna pick Crono Version, because it looks nice (although too much like B&W in my opinion), but, other than that, because it shows more work on scripting than the others (or at least, the screenshots seem to show that). I'm not sure what those Arcanines around do in the game, but I also liked seeing them :)

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
    My vote goes to, Pokemon Kyanite/Mercury.
    The scripting is great and there are a lot of extra mini games like the gambling system, and the mapping is nice and playable, which is more than I can say about most of the on the board.
    It also has a playable beta, which was very fun!

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    My vote goes to Crono.

Why? Dante has worked very hard on his scripting and his graphics. The storyline is very enticing also which adds a nice edge. Best of luck friend ^^

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
    I vote for Pokémon Cap's because of its incredible tiles, excellent palettes that suit the tiles well, and some pretty good scripting. Overall, it is a very well presented hack that I can't wait to play!

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2010
    I vote for Pokemon Crono because i like the storyboard and the tileset. Dante is a good rom hacker!

Andryandrew

Italian Asm Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    I vote for Pokemon Crono, because I like the graphics, the story is interesting and the last script is good

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
    Years
    Also I vote for Pokemon Crono, because of it's awesome idea's and the graphics are nice as well. only the grammar.. but oh well i can look over it, because my english isn't that good as well. so to make it short. my vote is for Pokemon Crono
    ------------------------------------
    ~Mitchel1

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
    Years
    Vote

I vote for Pokemon CAP's, because It has stunning screenies, and a nice feel to it.
    Although I really, really hate the name, I have really come around to like this hack.

Back