• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Ugh umm, March 13th is a friday xD, the 14th is Saturday

Anyways I vote for Caps

• Great tiles
    • excellent scripts
    • Trusted hacker

Last edited:

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
    Ugh umm, March 13th is a friday xD, the 15th is Saturday
    I want you to examine what you just said, do the math (write it out on paper if you have to) and then rewrite that sentence.
    Maybe you should be a little more careful, for lack of a better word, when correcting other people's mistakes.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
    I vote for Paper Mario Redux since it's unique hack compared to all others and I like screenshots and the main idea of the hack.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I'm gonna pick ToxicPurple, mainly because I like that, despite being a TR oriented hack, it seems to have a good sense of humor. Or at least, that's what the video shows us. Also, I found a few of the ideas posted interesting.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    I vote for Toxicpurple. I don't have many reasons. I like the fact it's a TR based hack though.

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
    Years
    I vote for

I vote for, Pokemon Toxic Purple, because the video shows her stunning scripting
    ability. I enjoyed reading through the thread, and seeing how descriptive she is.

The fact that this is a rocket hack, that can actually get a release, brings joy
    to my face. Good luck with it.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I vote for Pokémon ToxicPurple. It has one of the most intriguing storylines we've ever seen around here, and I'm sure it will end up in HotY eventually, so long as ckret2 can stay with it.

The humor also amuses me, too. :P

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, although there were other hacks visually more appealing, this time I'll be voting originality. Not like everyday we see a hack involving Mario in a Pokemon game. I'm voting for Paper Mario Redux, although I expect a much longer adventure in the future, but it was fun to play as Mario for a while :)

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    Well, although there were other hacks visually more appealing, this time I'll be voting originality. Not like everyday we see a hack involving Mario in a Pokemon game. I'm voting for Paper Mario Redux, although I expect a much longer adventure in the future, but it was fun to play as Mario for a while :)
    Same here.
    It's good to play as Luigi...
    And battling Goombas is fun!

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
    I also vote for paper mario redux and the reasons are same as last time I posted here (about it).

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    My vote is for Paper Mario Redux because it has great potential, and I'm pretty sure that when I was 1 year old the first game I had ever played was Mario, plus I love paper Mario, and in the works, it's doing pretty well, and lastly, it is would be the first non-pokemon hack on PC to ever win HOTW.

Last edited:

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    I vote for Pokemon - Dissension, because of it's more unique story line.
    I have been checking it out for a while, and it has some unique features, such as capturing your own starter pokemon, which I find unique about it as well!

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
    I'm pretty sure that when I was 1 year old the first game I had ever played was Mario, plus I love paper Mario.

Just like my 2 yo Brother...

I vote for Torzarch, because I think the Fakemon really make peoples "We hate fakemonz" attitude to disappear, and that's good.

Back