• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I guess I'll vote for Guardian of the Sky as well. It has some decent mapping, and it looks like Neo/Next Pro is going to stick with this one. I hope you do, 'cuz it has some potential. ^^

¦Next Pro

Restarting.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Wow

I have definitly won
    I vote for Burning Asphalt, This guy seems new to hacking, and is really trying,
    Wishing him luck and yeah.

st.louis

Addict of saying :P
    Years
  • I vote for Pokemon pikachu edition. I've only got the 2nd and 4th generation roms, so I can't play any other (NO I'm not going to play hacks on illegal, downloaded roms. My 2nd and 4th gen roms are downloaded, but at least I own those in rl, so I don't think it's that much of a big deal). Miksy91 is one of the very few still creating excellent hacks for gcz. Pokemon pikachu is also the first hack I've ever seen with a changed evolution route of pokemon. I'm sure Miksy can do it, he'll make this one even better than crystal world, wich was the best hack of the year owning every 3rd generation hack there was. I really love his hacks.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
  • I vote for Pokemon pikachu edition. I've only got the 2nd and 4th generation roms, so I can't play any other (NO I'm not going to play hacks on illegal, downloaded roms. My 2nd and 4th gen roms are downloaded, but at least I own those in rl, so I don't think it's that much of a big deal). Miksy91 is one of the very few still creating excellent hacks for gcz. Pokemon pikachu is also the first hack I've ever seen with a changed evolution route of pokemon. I'm sure Miksy can do it, he'll make this one even better than crystal world, wich was the best hack of the year owning every 3rd generation hack there was. I really love his hacks.

Thanks (what else could I answer to this ).
    Also I hope that they count this post since there is 30 posts limit before you can vote for any hack :(

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Dark Cry - The Legend of Giratina, as everything graphical is like looking at heaven. :)

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    I votemaket for Dark Cry.
    I've seen the acctual rom and I must say that it's spectacular.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
  • Well, since i think it is wrong to vote for my own hack, i vote for dark cry because i like the tile spriting and the battle bgs.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • I vote for Pokémon: Endigo Islands. Why? Panda has done a lot in graphics. He has all of the beta mapped, with awesome tiles. I'm sure his scripting will be good too.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    I vote for Endigo Islands
    Why: Tehtehtehteh has done heaps of Graphics on it and his scripting is really well done.

Back