• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
    I vote for pokemon neon because i think it is an interesting idea to have your character team up with four allies to stop the joint forces of team rocket, team magma, team aqua, and team galactic.

Last edited:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    pokemon ever night. well what else would I vote for? Him and I are friends

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Poketto Monsuta (Pocket Monsters) Ever Night. Not just that the fact that the creator and me are friends, but looks to be a nice hack.

EDIT: Better thing to choose it- Not just a promising hack, I love the screens and the game itself. The story isn't too bad either. It may be even better than yours, zel.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2009
    I vote Ever Night. The beta will be epic, but also I like the unique use of color (blue charmander FTW).

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Last poster in page 18! :D

anyways, my vote still goes to POKéMON (Old) White for it has nice music, story, and feel in the game. ;)
    though it's a bit natural(meaning a lot of grass and paths), uncivilized...
    but yeah, I still like it. :P

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    Last poster in page 18! :D

anyways, my vote still goes to POKéMON (Old) White for it has nice music, story, and feel in the game. ;)
    though it's a bit natural(meaning a lot of grass and paths), uncivilized...
    but yeah, I still like it. :P

Yeah same with me.

Poeple who voted for ever night, is the creator's best friends/friends

which really isnt fair, since you're cheating.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Yeah, I know what you mean.
    I mean, it isn't THAT good. If he fixed up the screens, some more people may vote but...it seems like he's lazy!

We're going offtopic, aren't we? x.x

Years
    Yeah same with me.

Poeple who voted for ever night, is the creator's best friends/friends

which really isnt fair, since you're cheating.
    well not really they just like the idea of my hack anyway you do know that im not lazy iv just had my exam's and iv got two other hacks and i dont think that's cheating

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Some people are.
    Darkly's reason is being your friend. O.o I doubt you would vote for MY hack just cos your my friend. :\
    And then there are people who vote for reasons not allowed:
    "The beta will be epic" (Will is not good enough)
    "Not just that the fact that the creator and me are friends, but looks to e a nice hack." (Specifically?)

No-Name

Watever
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Some people are.
    Darkly's reason is being your friend. O.o I doubt you would vote for MY hack just cos your my friend. :\
    And then there are people who vote for reasons not allowed:
    "The beta will be epic" (Will is not good enough)
    "Not just that the fact that the creator and me are friends, but looks to e a nice hack." (Specifically?)

Seriously,I see that ALL the time in Hack of the Week!
    I even think that people create some fake profiles to win a hack of the week (People with posts ONLY in the hack of the week)

I vote for Pokemon White cause it's original,I also like the mapping too.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Please, dont go offtopic, you know that I also check around this place around and I always double check reasons. Liking a storyline only is enough in my opinion to make a vote valid (although I'm sure there must be a lot of other things you should be considering at the time of making a vote, really ;))

pokemon ever night. well what else would I vote for? Him and I are friends

Voting for friendship is not a valid reason. Either change your vote, or at least really put some hard thought on why you think it should be the HotW.

Poketto Monsuta (Pocket Monsters) Ever Night. Not just that the fact that the creator and me are friends, but looks to e a nice hack.

Again, taking out the whole friendship fact, the rest of your reason is "because it's a nice hack", which is not enough to be valid. Please, edit your post and write something more for a reason.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I don't really have another reason....

I can't even find pokemon ever night in the showcase...

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
    Years
    I think I'd like to vote for Naturo Verde, considering it's one of the only games with an actual release. I don't see much point electing a game that nobody's played. That'd be like voting game of the year to something that hasn't come out. xD

I like the screens to it, mainly. It has a fairly decent storyline, tiles, and other stuff. Not a big fan of the scripts, but they're acceptable. And seeing as how I can't vote for my own game, as that seems a bit... noobish. Lastly, I really like
    "Now get out of my lab, or I will kick you in the balls!" ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    I think I'll vote for Shiny gold, if it is possible, because it's a remake of the best pokemon game.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    U should always check what hacks r on the list for every week.
    Shiny Gold is not up there, vote for something else. :\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back