• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Is the P/S split in the current beta? Or are you going to release the next beta with the P/S split in it?
    The physical/special split is unfortunately NOT in the current beta, but it will be implemented in the next release, whenever that may be, according to Manipulation.

I don't think it is the 6th Gym Leader (Also, the Viscamans guy is named Rickie).

Rickie could of cheated.
    Rickie is the 6th Gym Leader...
    Anyway, I was hopeful that Viscamans would learn Hydro Pump because of him, and Hydro Pump > Hydro Cannon. Recharge sucks. :/

Also, as a note, I know it has been a while since the last beta release, but please be patient everybody. I'm sure Manipulation/Harold is doing the best he can; he has a life you know. Just be glad he is continuing to work on the game. It's an excellent hack so far, in my opinion, so I would hate for the last part of it to seem rushed, and I'm sure almost everybody would agree. So here's to a successful final beta! That is all.

Years
  • The physical/special split is unfortunately NOT in the current beta, but it will be implemented in the next release, whenever that may be, according to Manipulation.

Rickie is the 6th Gym Leader...
    Anyway, I was hopeful that Viscamans would learn Hydro Pump because of him, and Hydro Pump > Hydro Cannon. Recharge sucks. :/

Also, as a note, I know it has been a while since the last beta release, but please be patient everybody. I'm sure Manipulation/Harold is doing the best he can; he has a life you know. Just be glad he is continuing to work on the game. It's an excellent hack so far, in my opinion, so I would hate for the last part of it to seem rushed, and I'm sure almost everybody would agree. So here's to a successful final beta! That is all.

Yeah, no. Geoffrey is the 6th.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2014
    Please help me i really want to play this game , and btw i am new on this site.. i double click on pokemon siena after extract but it says coulndt open file for reading... i tryed to patch too but the same again... any suggestions? :/

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2018
    I am so excited about this still being alive. By far my most favorite hack I have seen in so many years of lurking and stuff. I made an account to keep up with this game specifically. Love it!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Afraid to say it guys but I just can't seem to do any work on Sienna. Every time I try and do something I constantly find myself going back and changing something else. I'm currently workin on a hack with Christos/Spheal which is also talking up most of my ROM Hacking time, maybe when I've finished my commitments with #projectshinx I will come back to Sienna, but I highly doubt that. I do believe that if I'm ever to work on Sienna again it would be a redux version where I start from the beginning again.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2018
    Extremely sad to hear this but I do want to thank you very much for even beginning this project and getting as far as you did. A lot of people take for granted how much effort and time is put into a project of any sort.

Thank you for this awesome game and your work on it! I can't wait to see what happens next. Maybe if you need help continuing it i'd love to jump in somehow. Even as a tester or something.

Good luck in your future endeavors!

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2020
    Is there a fix for the crash when you enter the secret tree thing? Playing on GPSP and it restarts to the Gameboy logo when I enter the tree. Or it'll black screen and straight up kill my PSP.

Years
  • Afraid to say it guys but I just can't seem to do any work on Sienna. Every time I try and do something I constantly find myself going back and changing something else. I'm currently workin on a hack with Christos/Spheal which is also talking up most of my ROM Hacking time, maybe when I've finished my commitments with #projectshinx I will come back to Sienna, but I highly doubt that. I do believe that if I'm ever to work on Sienna again it would be a redux version where I start from the beginning again.

OK. I'd love to see Sienna getting worked on again soon, because this was the first Pokemon Rom Hack I've ever seen in my life (I'm serious).

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Was going to close this thread but I've decided to leave it open so people who still need support on what to do/where to go can get it. Just to re-iterate Sienna is no longer being worked on in its current form, a reduxe version is in the works down the line though.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2018
    oh my gooooood yes!!! i am so excited right now!

If you try to leave the museum before and after the fight this happens:

ZBuhgYZ.png

You are stuck there and the only thing I can think of is that you would have to have someone with Teleport to get out. Also the big corp tower at the far left the permission is set to like C so you can walk through 1 tile which isn't a big deal but the first thing is game breaking. I'm going to probably try and hack Teleport onto one of the pokemon I have in the party to see if my idea will work.

Other than that the game is awesome.

Thanks for you small continuation on this though! I'm willing to do what I can to help since this is by far the best hack I have ever played.

EDIT:

I changed Haretic's level 25 move from Recover to Teleport and it does fix the glitch. I used YAPE. I hope that's ok. Going to continue through the game and post what I can. Again love this game!

EDIT 2:

In the game corner prize thing the list doesn't show up and it asks if you want a Gligar. Again not too huge a deal if you don't mind, what I assume is, a free Gligar. Yeah but the rest of the prize list doesn't show up. No box.

EDIT 3:

5 Badges in. Nothing really glitching up bad aside from the Fly thing that you already mentioned aside from little tile movement permissions being messed up in some places but I doubt it'll actually happen to everyone.

EDIT 4:

6 Badges. Got to the snow area and there are 4 NPCs that don't move, battle or say anything. 3 of them are the Hero sprite. Also Severn Cave is unfinished and you can kinda walk around the walls. Here are some pics.

zy1fAKp.png

ZdhFcTo.png

IJSzvoW.png

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back