• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
Seems very fun. I'm gonna try it and see if I can get in to it. :D

Edit: It seems to crash both on Visual Boy and GPSP

Last edited:

Tisdale

Delcatty
Years
Hello Wesley, my name is Ann, or Anna, i'm from Brazil too. So if you need help to translate or map something. You should count with me.

-----------------

Olá Wesley, meu nome é Anna, eu sou do Brasil também. Então se você precisar de ajuda para traduzir ou "mapear" algo. Você pode contar comigo.

Years
The only department store to have two doors is FRLG/ RBY's department store. If it was the gym it would have the sign saying Gym rather than a normal signpost. I'm talking about Dragonbreath Town of course. The building resembles Celadon's dept. store from HGSS with the red/ blue flags on the signs.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Hello Wesley, my name is Ann, or Anna, i'm from Brazil too. So if you need help to translate or map something. You should count with me.

-----------------

Olá Wesley, meu nome é Anna, eu sou do Brasil também. Então se você precisar de ajuda para traduzir ou "mapear" algo. Você pode contar comigo.
Your grammar is ok, except for the part
where I made a mark on it.
Anyways, if you can Rom Hack,
then you can be on my team. (Translation team)

Seems very fun. I'm gonna try it and see if I can get in to it. :D

Edit: It seems to crash both on Visual Boy and GPSP
It doesn't crash on VBA.
Also, Rom Hacks are not made to
work on any other emulator
other than VBA.

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
I already played the rom and it's very cool.
When i came to a city (Forgot the name :P) and i saved and i quit the game for like 20 minutes to eat and i open the game again then my save file was gone :(

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I already played the rom and it's very cool.
When i came to a city (Forgot the name :P) and i saved and i quit the game for like 20 minutes to eat and i open the game again then my save file was gone :(
I think you were supposed to save using Save States, not the in-game save. You are using VBA, right?

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2010
a perfect hack everything on it is the perfect game events
the tiles all very good ....

cspmoneymaker

Any development on this ? I really don't want 2 see this hack end like this. :nervous:

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Umm I just beat the water gym and when I got the badge and **** the path letting me out of the gym disappeared. Is this a glitch or something because I can't get out.

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
RianJL
Wow I would love to play this but Gpsp will not let me, well it crashes however it looks beast.

It plays with the GBA emulator (VisualBoyAdvance) functions perfectly, debtor for the compliments

Ash 493
Hmm nice new Central but I think you misspelled the 2 cities :)
You probably meant Snowice city and Dragonbreath (it'd look better without capitalized B :))

You this certain Ash after thinking well, better found to change the names of the two cities, according to its advice SNOWCE CITY for SNOWICE CITY, and will change DRAGONBREATH CITY for DRAGONREATH CITY, debtor for the advice.

ptshady
whoa love it....nice tiles

Boa sorte com o hack, um dos meus favoritos :)

When the new beta is going to be released?cant wait

Debtor for the compliments, the new beta is without dates to be launched, therefore still I have much thing to make and the new beta will be the complete version of the game.

Sarcastic Prince

Thank's my friend!, :)

Tropical Sunlight
I wouldn't do that if I were you :S

The updates are looking as good as always, but I kinda liked Central City before

Thank's man, Debtor my friend, I still go to give one repaired in the lines of train of CITY CENTRAL

アルセウス

Wesley, it's awesome, I've waited for so long

Thanks my friend

SonicBlazePlatinum
The building on the second image of Dragonbreath City is the Dept. Store right? The one with red and blue colors in the Northwestern part of the image.

Accurately, this is a great department of sales of Dragonreath City.

StellDude
It looks great! I'm looking forward to it! :)
Is Lauren bigger than Zheri or vice versa?

Debtor my friend, the two continents almost has same the sizes of maps and amounts, but Zhey is a little bigger, in this update you will see the World Map of the two continents.

Darkerm
New map.......! Very nice. The Snowice city is very cool. Want to see more of your work. Good luck and waiting for new beta for play.

Debtor my friend, I will show more details of my work to the few, why thus the people do not lose the curiosity to play the entire game.

Master Terrador
Nice new Bridge and Sea rocks, looks more realistic. That's central city? I hardly recognized it...
Nice work anyways!

Obliged friend, and yes that one is CENTRAL CITY.

Dragonarche
WOW verry nice wes :)
this is one of verry good congrats wes :DD
I wish you the verry best and hope you suseed in your hack
so far soo good :)

Thank you very much.

Tisdale

Thank you Tisdale, contact me for PM.

luan13
a perfect hack everything on it is the perfect game events
the tiles all very good ....

Thank you very much my friend, I really apreciet

cspmonymaker
Any development on this ? I really don't want 2 see this hack end like this. :nervous:
Ash493 Boy... you know that Wesley just updated right?
Wes cannot possibly update everyday...
He's just too busy.

Ash493 is correct, thank's man's

Assassian
Umm I just beat the water gym and when I got the badge and **** the path letting me out of the gym disappeared. Is this a glitch or something because I can't get out.

Perhaps this is a BUG and I terrei that to see better, but it tries to use game shark to leave the GYM.

UPDATES

The World Map inserted of the Room, Welcome the Zhery and Laúren region's World map of Pokémon Light Platinum !!.

75530239.png

Screens:

I working of the Laurén region!!,
LAURÉN REGION FIRST UPDATE

sunertown.png

The Suner Town, first town of Laúren region.
sunertownpokdexlocaliza.png

Suner Town in Pokédex.
carmimtownlab.png

Carmim Town, LAB of the Professor ?????, hehehe, secret.
rocavelycity.png

The City of Rock, Rocavely City
rocavelycitythefirstgym.png

Rocavely City and the First GYM of LAURÉN REGION, the new design of the GYM's of the LAURÉN REGION, LAURÉN AND ZHERY are two design's of GYM.(HGSS example)
rocavelymines.png

The Rocavely Mines and escavation, one fossil ??
rocavelyminesrarerocks.png

Rare Rocks in Rocavely Mines, give me one.

Bye Bye My Friends,
I Working in PKM LP,
Let's Go !!!

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
All the tiles look great wesley, but don't you think that an active mine would have: A)less sand, and B) more small rocks, because without them the big ones look kind of out of place.

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
Wow,,,,,, makes wanna play this game even more. i still havent played it. waiting for final release!

Years
I think the Rocavely Mine is supposed to be similar to Oreburgh's probably. I guess quite obviously the gym is Rock type. Is the boat to Suner Town the one from Seanport City, the one in the harbor? I like the Zhery/Lauren world map, it is interesting.

Back