• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Uraura

P_P dood!!!
Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2012
    Yes thank you,it worked on Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians.
    But it still doesn't work on
    POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM,when i try to open rom i get white screen.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    I have a clean rom but how do I patch the eng version?? im not sure how to patch a rar file to a gba file

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • that reminds me, i never got to finish this one. I got stuck at one part and never played it again. But I must say it was a very enjoyable hack :D

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
    Years
  • POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM BETA 2

*Finally today BETA 2 of POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM is being set free, in this version that is well great, you will be able to play until conquering four (4) GYM' s POKéMON' s, and many new events, new animações, and many things that summer only playing, the only problem of the beta is that the heroine not yet was made.​
    *I HELP ME, not yet I obtained to make the sprite and back sprite of the heroine if some sprite to want makes-ló I will give credits to it therefore, sends me a MP with the sprites,
    * Ruka Prince and Ash, translate the new beta2 for english, please and thanks

IMG's:
    pokmonlightplatinumbeta.png

ATTENTION!!!​
    I forgot to inform a thing: The people save to continue it of beta 1 must, to talk with the leader of first (1) the GYM to activate again to setvar

PROBLEM WHITE SCREEN:
    It places that emulator whom the beta comes together with and " all " those archives that zip comes in that one. , in one same folder and uses that emulator to play, therefore thus the game will function correctly, therefore the emuldor already this configured to play beta2, and remembers to all the archives must be in one same folder, and the archive ' vba" that it comes in the folder.

Last edited:

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
    Years
  • I forgot to inform a thing: The people save to continue it of beta 1 must, to talk with the leader of first (1) the GYM to activate again to setvar

PROBLEM WHITE SCREEN:
    It places that emulator whom the beta comes together with and " all " those archives that zip comes in that one. , in one same folder and uses that emulator to play, therefore thus the game will function correctly, therefore the emuldor already this configured to play beta2, and remembers to all the archives must be in one same folder, and the archive ' vba" that it comes in the folder.

Last edited:

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • Oh my god, once again those screenshots are absolutely stunning, completely unrivaled by any other hack out there. I wish I knew portuguese so I could help translate the beta, but I will wait patiently for the english version to arrive.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Woah, looks awesome! Only thing is in the upstairs of the Professors house, there is a Poke Ball. From what is said, it mentions Elekid, but the Pokemon received is an Omastar. Thought I'd mention that in my 2 minutes of playing.

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • I've tried four different roms and it still dosen't work. Can someone help me?

Try this:

Google search "Pokemon Ruby Rom V.1.0" and download it

Download the latest ips patch of Light Platinum

Download Lunar IPS

Patch the IPS to the rom

Open up Visual Boy Advance and set it to Flash 128K save mode.

Open the rom with VBA.

Back