• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2009
    Hi.

Your mod is great but...

Im stuck when i just caught celebi and got an charmander egg when I talk to lance says he bring me back to darkdusk town with the ballon but nothing happands.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • I really like this hack and the tiles you use. They always go together and they make this hack's graphics look the best I've ever seen. I like your ideas and the fact that you use MD OW sprites for flying and surfing. Keep this up :P

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
    Years
  • I will answer everybody right now in another post they wait...

UPDATES

Firstly wanted to thank the whole ones for its supports, that are going giving the hack Pokémon LIGTH PLATINUM, that and really very important for the construction of the game, in general the beta this ready way, because still lack many scripts
    and spriters and I are making an effort enough in them.

• 1° NEW VISUAL FOR YELLOW TOWN
    I gave a revised in all my maps, and I adore mapear,
    I re-did some Yellow Town, and I placed some new tiles.

[Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

• 2°GREAT SAFARI ZONE IN CENTRAL CITY

Quite so now in CENTRAL CITY a great safari zone exists,
    where is possible to capture almost whole pokémon type, in several small areas from deserted, swamps and even frozen areas, they can see in these images Safari Zone location, in World Mapa, and also one plate, where it cannot for its face to remove a photo, with the body of PICHU.

• 3° IMPROVEMENTS IN ALL THE TILES AND every GRAPHIC PART OF HACK
    Of wandering I am moving in the whole graphic part of the hack, although my a little time (1 hour a day) except a weekends, don't help a lot.

• 4°NEW POKéCENTER & STELLHILL CITY
    They can see a small detail in STEEL HILL mapeado, and the new PokéCENTER fact for me for my hack, (exclusive), of wandering I am removing another artists' tiles and almost placing 100% mine.

I wait that like the modernization shortly I will throw the beta,
    but they don't speed up me because I am with a lot of work for
    little free time

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Incredible...I Love the pichu Body And That Bridge...This whole hacks overall appeal blows my mind... Oh...Did I Forget to mention the World map is Incredible...Cause it is...Keep up the Great work...:D

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • So.. It looks amazing, like always.
    You are repeating after Platinum's Pastoria, right?
    Good luck, and I envy you with all those gorgeous tiles!
    Good luck!

LanceQ

CS Addict
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2012
    Yeahh, love the beta even though it doesn't have the screenies. I love the game, keep working on it GL. :)

dragonarche

Is back :D
    Years
  • OMG,
    iam sooo like gona vote for this in hack of the year
    we love you wesly FG no homoz
    :P
    can wait for beta 4 you guys are soo talented
    you should seriously go work for pokemon company
    and let the whole world play your awsome ideas
    big fan of your hack
    100 OUT OF 100
    BETER THAN ALL HACKS PUT TOGETHER
    YOU ROCK!! BRO

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2011
    owh gosh...
    u gt my 100% support..
    amazing tiles..
    awesome work..cant wait d beta4!!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    OMG,
    iam sooo like gona vote for this in hack of the year
    we love you wesly FG no homoz
    :P
    can wait for beta 4 you guys are soo talented
    you should seriously go work for pokemon company
    and let the whole world play your awsome ideas
    big fan of your hack
    100 OUT OF 100
    BETER THAN ALL HACKS PUT TOGETHER
    YOU ROCK!! BRO

Umm, a bit too far. You obviously haven't played the Ruby Destiny Series... This is REALLY motivating for everyone else. There isn't a "best" hack, or an ultimate hacks that beat the others. its about opinions.

This hack is brilliant though. I absolutely love the hack, and are you thinking of changing the music in the next beta?

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Great update wesley! The only thing is that in the dessert screenshot you showed us that some of the desert trees have green shadows. Maybe It's just me but that looks kind of weird...

Last edited:
    Years
  • WESLEY.....
    1) ur hack is and will be a prodigy.
    2) ur spriter guys must be freakin geniuses!
    3) i LOVE how ur world is so huge and u keep adding on.
    4) i wish u luck in the rendition of the beautiful hack.
    5) i also wish u more extra time so u can finally release the beta.
    6) keep adding on but send out betas every once in a while.
    7) ALWAYS SAVE YOUR WORK!!!

GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!!GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!!
    GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!!GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!! GO WESLEY!!!

theschmizz393

Cleffas will rule!
    Years
  • hey guys, im playing beta 3. my problem is that im at the earth institute and i went up to fight the team steam admin and then my sprite became invisible. my character was still there, its just the screen was moving with the arrows, but there was no character. i couldnt talk to anyone, and i couldnt move to the right side of the room, where the door was to exit. i played through this before, and i had no problems. Please help?

NoMasterBallsNeeded4Legends

★soɹɹʎ` ıɯ ndsıpǝ poʍu :)★
    Years
  • i found a glitch to get phione in your game: at the island, you talk to a tree to get a treeko, then its a level 10 grovyle with no effect and the manaphy sprite. then if you check you have a level 40 phione with a master ball
    and at the level 1 place, you can find a question mark guy in the water
    might wanna fix that :P

Moonshine

usally at midnight
    Years
  • Wow..

I just finished playing this, and I say, you're one of the best. I love the updates, as well as the features. Was ASM used to create all the scenes where you ride different Pokémon? (E.g, Kingdra..) Good luck, Westly.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • I just finished playing this, and I say, you're one of the best. I love the updates, as well as the features. Was ASM used to create all the scenes where you ride different Pokémon? (E.g, Kingdra..) Good luck, Westly.
    No, ASM was not used to create the scene where you ride different Pokémon. I'm not sure you understand the concept of "ASM," but I'll leave it at that. Wesley simply used maps, sprites and scripts to create that effect.

Awesome updates, by the way! I'm glad that you took the idea from Pastoria City in D/P/Pt, with that board/sign, where your face can go through that little hole in the middle (I'm not sure what that is xD). I can't wait to see more.

Back