• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hacked Pokémon Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti

return of the king
Years
  • ...Thank you Anti. I was gonna trade with him..I was wondering why he never responded when he asked if his Blissey was legit ^_^

I already PMed Matthew, the S-mod, to figure out what to do. I'm just afraid his own pokemon in HIS trading thread are fake. His PM pretty much proves it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2007
    My friend has a skarmory that is cought in an ultra ball and knows whirlwind, is that ok?

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • it has 29 ivs in special attack, and level 100, its special attack stat is 227. w/ choice specs, that gives it around 340 special attack.

given that your rhyperior has no sp atk evs, it has 146 special defense, 434 HP.

https://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/OnlineProgram/Calculators/DamageDP.aspx

if you use this calculator, the outcome is 108-128%. your rhyperior survived with about 30-35%.

so not only is it hacked, but you've already given mention that it is hacked. a shiny, perfect iv rhyperior. how many of your shinies have perfect ivs?
    Have you asked him about Rhyperior's EVs?

EDIT: OK. I don't know if I've used the calculator well, but giving your Ninetales 0 EVs in Sp. Atk (just the 29 IVs you said) and 255 in both HP and Sp. Def to Rhyperior and 31 IVs in both stats too, considering the Choice Specs and Solid Rock, the damage is 77-89%, much higher that what you said even if this was the scenario, but I doubt they have those values. This should prove the Rhyperior is hacked unless I missed something in the calculator.

Last edited:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • no, i said it had 116 EVs in sp atk in an earlier post. why would i give a ninetales choice specs and no evs in sp atk? notice i specified it has 227 sp atk stat at level 100 which includes the 116 sp atk evs.

put 116 evs into the damage and you'll see it does that much.

he obviously knows it is hacked seeing how he hasn't responded, and already screwed himself over by suggesting his shiny perfect iv pokemon were legit.

Marthmaster

The Graphic Alchemist
    Years
  • he obviously knows it is hacked seeing how he hasn't responded, and already screwed himself over by suggesting his shiny perfect iv pokemon were legit.

quit squawking. i only got on here for like 5min at lunch, and it hasn't even been a day. it's not like i didn't respond for a week.

anyway, here's what's going on:

My bro got it off of one of his friends, who said it was legit, and he traded it for something that my bro had that he wanted. then i found out my bro had it, and i got it off of him. so I was under the assumption that he was legit, 'cause i checked his stats and whatnot, and they all checked out. so i honestly didn't know he was hacked.

but i just released him, 'cause i don't like dealing with hacked crap like that. i honestly didn't know tho.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    No... just no

Rhyperior has 40 Base Sp. Def, even a Flamethrower from a Hasty Infernape is enough to 2HKO this brute. An Energy Ball is a definite KO no matter what. You Rhyperior is INDEED hacked.

That's what they ALL say, they "didnt" know it was hacked, I would hate someone who isn't smart enough to recognize hacked Pokes

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • I thought that it was when I battled it! It took a EQ from an Aerodactyl and only took about 1/5 HP loss, even with the super effective decreaser, that should have done more.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Yeah...it is your responsibilty to check the stats. I got a hacked pokemon once...I almost didn't spot it. You have to check these things, or else you'll get burnt, especially by scammers.

Marthmaster

The Graphic Alchemist
    Years
  • Naw, Rhyperior can take a super effective physical it pretty well

I know. That's why i thought he was legit, 'cause he was taking physical hits very well.

Yeah...it is your responsibilty to check the stats. I got a hacked pokemon once...I almost didn't spot it. You have to check these things, or else you'll get burnt, especially by scammers.

i agree. but good lord you guys, i honestly didn't know. is that such a problem?

and yeah, i checked the stats, and that's what was weird, they all checked out, and they weren't even max stats. if you check serebii, he didn't even have the best possible stats, that's why i thought he was legit, 'cause i figured that if somebody would hack him, they would hack him with the best stats at least.

anyway, i apologized and released him, and once i can replace him with a legit ev trained one, i'll rematch the people over again. what more can i do?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • I want to ask a simple question:
    If a Pokemon was hacked, but had legit moves, was in the proper ball, not EV trained and had random IVs much like a non-bred wild Pokemon, normal ID and trainer name, will I ever know?

Years
  • I want to ask a simple question:
    If a Pokemon was hacked, but had legit moves, was in the proper ball, not EV trained and had random IVs much like a non-bred wild Pokemon, normal ID and trainer name, will I ever know?
    Sorry to say it, but no...you won't. =/ I mean, I know very little about hacking, but if I really wanted to, I could enter a Shiny code on my Ruby, catch a random Absol or something, and have there be no difference between it, and a legit one.

Speaking of which, I found a random Shiny Latios on the GTS yesterday. There's nothing suspicious, so I'd give it the benefit of the doubt, but then again, there's nothing suspicious about my Latios either.

Then again--as far as trades go, that could be a big problem, but if you're battling a hacked Pokemon with ordinary moves, stats, and EV's, does it really mattter that it's hacked? Won't change the battle at all.

~Chibi~

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back