• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hahaha... wait, that's not funny!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
  • So my fellow PC members, I come to you with a question. What is the worst joke you've ever heard?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Basically any joke aimed at me, or an overused joke.
    i'm pretty sure everyone heard this but...
    why didn't the turkey cross the road?
    because he was too chicken...*sighs*

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • If you wanna hear super lame jokes, come and join me in my math class...

My teacher was like...
    'I expect you guys to ace this test... If any of you guys fail i'll send you to the principle'
    And everyone was quiet... and then he was like, 'Thats a joke!!!' and he starts laughing... ALONE!!!
    I was like he he he... he??

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Any sort of horrendously overused joke that ends with "Oh yeah? Well so's YOUR FACE." They're so overdone; they'd lost its funny a long time ago and now they're being told at my school to the point where I'm gonna go crazy. XD;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    When Silver Riolu joked that he would close a thread.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • I agree with Saryka.

On a similar note, I hate the whole "your mom" thing. Kids at my school really abuse it.. eg:

"I like Naruto."
    "YOUR MOM LIKES NARUTO!"

"I'm hungry"
    "YOUR MOM'S HUNGRY!"

"This game is boring."
    "YOUR MOM'S BORING!"

And then they laugh like it's the funniest thing they've ever heard...

Years
  • I find a lot of blonde jokes to be pretty stupid, with the exception of a few good ones. The "Your mum" jokes also got old pretty quickly, it's just as bad when people overuse them. :/

Serious

Ev'ing is for the talentless
    Years
  • The most overused joke of all time
    why did the chicken cross the road? (and in the words of catherine Tate "AM I BOVARD!?! DOES DE FACE LOOK BOVARD?!?!?)

LMAO ^.^

Years
  • But AM I BOVVERED IS A CLASSIC!!

This 5 year old I know made this and somehow burst into hysterics:

Knock,Knock
    (Whos there?)
    Tractor
    (Tractor who?)
    Tractor duck duck

and then he just laughed for about half an hour...

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Basically anything thats overused. Also, knock-knock jokes sort of bore me now.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    My sister was telling me a story the other day;

"Hey," said Timothy.
    "Hey," replied Travis. "I have some really important news to tell you."
    "Cool."
    "Yeah," said Trevor.

It was meant to be a joke. How, I do not know but my sister had a fit of hysterics when she saw my blank face. If anyone could explain how this is in any way funny, I would appreciate it.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I agree with Saryka.

On a similar note, I hate the whole "your mom" thing. Kids at my school really abuse it.. eg:

"I like Naruto."
    "YOUR MOM LIKES NARUTO!"

"I'm hungry"
    "YOUR MOM'S HUNGRY!"

"This game is boring."
    "YOUR MOM'S BORING!"

Its not the terrible joke thats funny, its how people know how stupid it is.
    I really don't know anyone who would laugh at this because they thought it was "funny" funny instead of "stupid" funny.
    Besides, everyone uses them now and half of them don't even make sense.
    i'm pretty sure that its impossible that someones mother gets stuck in the air after jumping. Sure its a fat joke, but defying the laws of physics isn't that funny.
    and if you see your friend laughing for no reason, wouldn't you get the urge to laugh with him/her?

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I agree with Saryka.

"I like Naruto."
    "YOUR MOM LIKES NARUTO!"

"I'm hungry"
    "YOUR MOM'S HUNGRY!"

"This game is boring."
    "YOUR MOM'S BORING!"

Jesus Christ dude, I completely agree. It was kinda funny at first, but now it's...stupid. I know too many people who do this, and actually find it comical. The only reason I'll ever laugh at anyone who does that is because half the time they honestly don't know how retarded it makes them look.

So yeah, those are probably the most irritating and/or unfunny jokes I've ever heard.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I agree with Saryka.

"I like Naruto."
    "YOUR MOM LIKES NARUTO!"

"I'm hungry"
    "YOUR MOM'S HUNGRY!"

"This game is boring."
    "YOUR MOM'S BORING!"

Completly agree with you one that.

I find a lot of blonde jokes to be pretty stupid, with the exception of a few good ones. The "Your mum" jokes also got old pretty quickly, it's just as bad when people overuse them. :/
    Also agreed.

Basically anything thats overused. Also, knock-knock jokes sort of bore me now.
    Yeah, I hate anything that people overuse, but I hardly find any joke funny.

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
  • My science teacher was handing back our tests, and when she came to mine she was like "You have to do better next time," and then I saw I got a 100, so I went up to her and said "But, I got a hundred!" Then she was like "That was a joke!"

It's fun annoying her =D.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • This is easy enough, and I'm probably gonna get flamed for this but I really don't get why saying "so, I heard u liek mudkipz!!1!!11oneoneeleven" is even remotely funny :/

Back