• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hair and Hair Dye

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I've never dyed my hair before. I have brown hair, but I want to dye my hair a dark blue.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Dyed my hair various shades of red for a few years but then tired of it and decided to go back to my natural colour. Sometimes wonder if I want to dye my hair again to a different colour now that it'll be easier without the essence of red dye in my hair. Unfortunately options are quite limited considering I have brown hair and I do not wish to bleach it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2022
    My hair is always a tragedy when I dye it. I have moments of boldness where I want my hair to be extreme colors, and then when I try to dye my dark hair the entire rainbow it doesn't come out because my hair is like black and really thick.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I've done black, blonde, dark blonde, red, purple, blue, you name it. I'd like to go back to blonde if I could. I've also dyed it the same way Suzy (aka Mortemer) dyed it. I'd do it again.

Right now I still have red but it grew out.

As far as what will my next dye will be? I'm feeling blonde.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I like my hair being dark brown, as common as it is! Though I wouldn't mind it being blonde I suppose, if I absolutely had to change it with no keeping current color allowed. Blonde streaks/highlights also seem cool :3c

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    I like my hair, but I also find it annoying to deal with. When I get time I'll probably get a hair dresser to do something with it so I don't have to deal with it.

I guess if I had to chose changing, I guess I'd want it to be white. or just partially.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Oh, the days where I refused to ever dye my hair, but gave in.
    I've always wanted to have electric blue highlights. My hair is quite dark, so I thought it would/might look nice, but I've dyed it with red ones instead. If anything, it does look nice, and rather subtle. I wish I could go through and maybe take a risk by bleaching it.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Sep 7, 2021
    a few months ago i pulled out the bleach on my hair to do some caramel highlights. i did fine on them, but i originally was going to re-bleach those sections and then add a soft pink to them. i had all these plans and research, bought the appropriate materials, not really planning ahead for the fact that most workplaces won't allow unnatural hair colors. so, no fun anytime soon for me...i'll get to do it one of these days. :')

Back