• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hair preferences

Gabri

m8
Years
  • I prefer long-haired girls [i.e: I mean long as in longer than chin length], and even more if wavy. I don't care if she's blonde or brunette or redhead really, as long as it's not dyed in that obviously unnatural platinum blonde that just looks ugh.

I do concede however that there are certain girls that look unbelievably cute with shorter hair.

And I will admit that part of the reason why I'm letting my hair grow out is because of a certain lady's suggestion...

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • I like anime colours, pink/purple for the ladies and Silver>Blue>Red on the dudes. Depends though

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • I wish you could take off your hat I like spiked hair on myself, but not FF worthy spikes.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I don't really have a preference for guys :( I haven't met too many guys that I find are attractive that have long hair, though? So maybe I prefer short hair? Not sure how I feel about lots of facial hair though. Hmm. Not sure haha. I think if I met someone I liked it would be because of the hair they have already... can't imagine asking them to change for my preferences.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    i'm really into long/loose hair on girls; i don't mind the colour, but any hairstyle that's left to grow past the shoulders is amazing. as for guys, i'm the opposite; really not into long hair but short hair on men is nice - black/brown hair is my preference on men but for some reason, not with girls.

Years
  • I love redheads. For me, it's a mix of things, but I enjoy the color naturally. I haven't really enjoyed lighter hairstyles... I don't know why. My hair is either short, shaved or an afro if it grows long enough haha. Black hair is my curse.

Wait... who here has red hair? You better be careful. I might just smooch ya ;)

Hair preferences

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Hime cut a best. Gotta be black. I like white too but a proper albino white with no dark tone underneath isn't reasonably possible to maintain, plus if you aren't an actual albino you won't have nice white eyelashes and stuff so eh. I don't like dyed hair, but I'd like some unnatural colours to be natural. Maybe in our lifetime we'll see genetic modification to at least that extent, who knows.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2018
    My bf is rocking the long combover like this
    Hair preferences
    I find it so sexy and stylish.
    I have very long hair and often style it in a very high ponytail
    Hair preferences

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    my jam. i'm gonna ramble, i'm sorry

I have never changed a partners hair to match my prefs, and I probably never would request that of someone. ;;;

I love it when people have good hair in general, whether it's short or long. Beauty school is something I'm interested in, and I style my own hair and cosplay wigs for myself and friends.

Narrowing it down is tough, black guys look really good with dreads, omg. Also girls with long red hair always look pretty cool. Likewise, there are shorter styles for guys and girls both, that I think look good. I'm all over the place. Cool hairstyles are cool hairstyles.

There's a guy that comes into my workplace with super long, blond hair, and I complimented it once, and he went on about he works all the time to keep it healthy since it's as long as it is, and I'm kind of jealous, because if my hair is any longer than it is now (p short), I can't get it to look that great. :|

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • for my own hair, i like short hair. like..a bob cut sort of or pixie cut. for my partner i like short hair esp on girls, long hair or short hair on guys esp if it's dyed (for anyone i'm interested in). or ginger hair. i really like gingers. <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2017
    I like guys w/ well kept medium length hairstyles.. color depends on the person lol. I like guys with wavy or loose curls, it's cute. :)

I think I look best with medium length hair that reaches no longer than a few inches below my collarbones. If I grow my hair out too long it's all you see because I have REALLY thick hair, and shorter hairstyles just look much 'cleaner' on me. Bleh. XD

Back