• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallo, everynyan!

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
  • Time to catch up!

1. Hm, there actually aren't a whole lot of pairings for Kingdom Hearts that a like. This one might be a stretch, but...

Spoiler:

2. If you're talking about 2.8, I'm excited! I've been meaning to replay KH 3D anyways, so playing it in HD would be even better! If you're talking about 3, I nearly screamed when I saw the E3 trailer! I was a little disappointed with the Jump Festa trailer from yesterday, since it didn't show any new worlds, but zomg Marluxia's heartless :D

3. It's a tie between Roxas and Ventus. They're such likable characters, and you can't help but feel for them with all the terrible things they go through in the story :( One thing I've always found amazing about their characters is how despite them going through so much, they don't spend a whole lot of time feeling sorry for themselves...but at the same time, you can still see that it affects them. There's just so much...depth to their characters, y'know? It makes me really want to learn more about them :)

4. Definitely Roxas, for the above reasons! (and you could pretty much reverse the second part of the above, and it would summarize my feelings for Sora. Never been a big Sora fan, but he is the protagonist, so I do like him a bit, at least ;)

5. Birth By Sleep, easily! It's my favorite all around--I thought it had the best story, the best characters, and the best gameplay!

6. Hmm...at this point I'd have to say 6th gen. It's such a huge leap forward for the main series as a whole. It introduced a lot of features that completely revolutionize the experience of playing a Pokemon game, and will likely change it forever! Among my favorite features are the PSS, Super Training, Battle Spot, the fact that IV breeding was made easier, being able to Fly to any location (though that's only in ORAS), and Pokemon Amie. My only complaint is that the new exp gain formula makes the games a bit too easy, abut that's a minor thing anyways.

7. Are you referring to the Pokemon Anime series? I'm not much of a big PokeAni watcher anymore, but I did quite enjoy Best Wishes!

8. Mawile, of course <3

9. Besides Mega Mawile, I'd say Mega Metagross for sure.

10. Misty. I grew up watching the original Pokemon Anime series, so Misty will always be my favorite :)

11. Of course :D

1. Yes OMG, they're actually really cute totes ship it.. Hm.. I kinda ship Soriku even tho Riku's a pain. And also Roxel, there's just times that Axel gets so protective over Roxas that makes me go agdhjagsdgagsgdjaj.

2. Yes, I do mean both :3

3. I totes agree with you in this one, in fact Ventus is my favorite :3

4. I see... I prefer Sora, somehow he grew on me. XD

5. I like Chain of Memories :3 It's the game that got me hooked on KH!

6. I totes agree with this, gen 6 is like the best gen with great features. (Even tho I don't have a 3ds or haven't played gen 6, I still appreciate all the features they've implemented, I read a LOT of stuff from gen 6.) But my favorite gen is gen 3, its the first pokemon game i played, and I really liked it.

7. Yep, I'm referring to the Anime Series. I think I'm leaning towards X/Y tho, I kinda like Serena.

8. Omg! I always found Mawile to be pretty in gen 3... Always wanted to use her, but she's not really that good competitively that time, but when her mega came in , I was like: OMG WOW, SHE'S SO PRETTY WITH THAT PINK DRESS AND A TWIN TAIL! And it's really AMAZING how she literally flew from NU to Uber!

My favorite would be Flygon, I seriously thought it was a legendary of some sort, I always found it to be cool and powerful.

9. Hmm.. A fan of steel types eh? Haha :3 Well, my favorite mega is Mega Lopunny. It's Normal/Fighting 'mon that has Scrappy, what's not to love? Access to Fakeout for a free Mega Evo turn, High Jump Kick - hurts af, Return - Normal stab aaaand happiness :3, Elepunches - preferably Ice Punch to stop those pesky dragons and flying types... And I always wanted too see a Kung Fu Rabbit/Bunny XD

10. May hands down. I always liked her design and I find her less annoying than the others... Still, beauty queen of Hoenn haha

11. Yey! More friends!

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Is it tough being a moderator? how is your wopc region going? favorite pokemon?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Is it tough being a moderator? how is your wopc region going? favorite pokemon?

Heya!

Sometimes it can be. ORAS is pretty low maintenance so it's not too bad. Every day I try to read every post that gets made there, but sometimes I'm not always able to and I fall behind. Plus making decisions on how to keep things fresh and interesting there can be tough, especially since I don't have any mod partners there to bounce ideas off of. Other than that though it's pretty chill.

It's going well! I just sorta wish I could have kept the interactive quest system going with it. But still, I'm happy with the work me and all the other members have put into it so far, and once I get some time I'd love to start building on it some more again :)

My favorite Pokémon in the whole world is Mawile ^^

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • Do you play any other competitive metagames besides Ubers?

If you were given the opportunity to be any Pokemon player character, who would you pick?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Do you play any other competitive metagames besides Ubers?

If you were given the opportunity to be any Pokemon player character, who would you pick?

OU is my main tier, and I'm also interested in UU, though I haven't played it in a while.

Be any Pokémon character? Hm, I'd say Sabrina, because she's my favorite gym leader :)

Mawile's nice. Is there any reason you like it so much? do you like it's mega?

I think this sums it up perfectly:

Mawile's been my favorite since I first saw it in Pokemon Ruby! Reason: it's an adorable little ball of adorableness with a pair of steel jaws on its back :3

I do love it! It's my favorite mega, and I love how it turns it into this awesome powerhouse and actually gave my long-time favorite Pokémon some competitive relevance. Just sad it got banned to Ubers, I miss getting to use it in OU ;;

Killua

If you had the chance would you burn down the houseof who made Mawile Uber? because I would.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • If you had the chance would you burn down the houseof who made Mawile Uber? because I would.

Goodness no x.x

It actually did pretty well even within Ubers back in the X/Y days. Now with ORAS and the prevalence of Primal Groudon though, it's not quite as great as it used to be. It still has its niche though and I always try to find a way to fit one onto my team when I play Ubers ^^

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    How do you pronounce your username? So-PHÈR-i-a or So-pher-EE-a?

Back