• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallo, everynyan!

Years
  • Hey there

Have you ever played any hack ? if yes which you like most.

Between three starter of Kalos region which is most adorable.

If you describe yourself in one word what it is?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hello hello hello!

If you could travel to any place on Earth, where would you go?

This has probably been asked before but, what kind of music do you like?

What is your favourite form of art?

Hihi ^_^

I would love to travel to Alaska and see the aurora borealis. The artwork of the aurora borealis is all so beautiful, there's something really magical-seeming about it. It'd be amazing to see it for myself!

Trip-hop/trance music are my main genres! I also listen to a bit of rock (mainly alternative rock), and a bit of R&B here and there.

Landscape art. Paintings of mountains, forests, scenery, etc. Especially when it has a lot of depth, and gives you the feeling of actually being there.

Hey there

Have you ever played any hack ? if yes which you like most.

Between three starter of Kalos region which is most adorable.

If you describe yourself in one word what it is?

I've played a little bit of Pokemon Sweet c: I enjoyed the brand new type match-ups, and it was so amusing seeing all the Pokemon turned into candy haha

I think Fennekin is the cutest of the three! I chose it as my starter in my first Y playthrough for that reason ^^

If I could describe myself in one word, it would be "dorky" :P

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I thought of another two! :D

If you could change one thing about society, what would it be?

This was a really tough one. I think that I'd change things so that people helped those less fortunate than themselves without needing to be forced/required to.

What was/is your favourite subject/field of study?
    Math! It's one of the few things that's always come fairly naturally to me, and I find all of the concepts fascinating and love learning more about it :D

I also got another because I want to know

How is it like to be a moderator?

I haven't been a moderator for long, so I don't think I've the full picture of what it's like just yet. It's a lot to take in at first, but the rest of staff is really helpful and has been helping me out along the way, so it doesn't take too long to get settled into it c:

Last edited:

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • Hello all~ Hello all, I'm Sopheria! Catherine is my real name. I live in Lockport NY, I absolutely love Tales, Kingdom Hearts, Full Metal Alchemist, Doctor Who, Magic The Gathering, and of course, Pokemon! As far as physical activities go, I love rock climbing (not actual mountains, just the little plastic walls ), and I play a bit of soccer, occasionally. I originally joined PC back in 2013 to make some trades to complete my Pokedex. Then I started meeting all kinds of wonderful, friendly people, so I started branching out. Two years later, I'm still here I'm a college graduate, with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, and I currently work as a software developer at a local company. While it's a great field, and it's something I do enjoy doing, I've often found myself wishing that I had more creative skills. For that reason, I've been trying to get more into the various creative activities on PC, such as RPT, WoPC, and a bit of Romhacking as well. So far it's been great! Doing all of these things on here PC has not only helped me develop my creative skills, but it's also helped me learn to have fun while doing it, and not be self-conscious about my noobishness. So that covers all the basics. Go ahead and ask me anything, if you're interested!
    What kind of candies do you love to eat? :3

Years
  • This is random but what kind of soap do you like the most? I, myself, love soap that smells like almond paste (marzipan) but I can't find it anymore. T-T

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Quite glad to hear that, being from one of the largest producers of tea in the world! :D

Do you like any TV shows, movies or the likes?

Awesome :D I'd love to try some tea from there one of these days then.

I do! I like Doctor Who, Sherlock, Parks & Recreation, The Office, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Mythbusters, and Law & Order! And a bunch more that just aren't immediately coming to mind.

This is random but what kind of soap do you like the most? I, myself, love soap that smells like almond paste (marzipan) but I can't find it anymore. T-T

Oh, I've never heard of that kind, it sounds nice though! I like anything lavender scented though :D

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Which country does your tea come from?

Who is your favourite actor/actress?

Most of what I drink comes from Japan or China.

Favorite actor/actress...James Franco, Ricky Gervais, Johnny Depp, Nicholas Cage, and (for the sake of the list not being dominated by male actors), Lucy Liu :)

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • 1) Are you easily offended by the way that most forms of media such as video games, movies, anime, and whatnot treat female characters (objectification, bewbs = winrar, less armor more DEEEPZZZZ, always looking like the ideal female for the girls and guys to look up to, among many characteristics )

2) Catherine or Katherine (aka a Catherine related question, unless you've played it, feel free to not comment on this question ;) )

3) If you were a designer for a female character in a video game/or a bunch of video games, what would be your step-by-step handy guide on "How 2 make a good female character"

4) Since you like chocolate, would you ever consider a "Chocolate Rain" a blessing from God (or whatever higher power you choose to believe) or a curse from Lucifer (or whatever force of DAAAAAAARKNESS you choose to believe)

5) Yandere, Tsundere, or Dr-Dre?

6) If somebody would make a dramatic reading of your life, who would you choose among the limited pool to narrate your biography:
    Spoiler:

7) Do you wish that more action and/or RPG games would have Mortal Kombat-esque executions or fatalities just to increase the level of INTENSITY, EDGE, and DAAARRK, along with obviously portraying a world of violence that the character(s) have to deal with.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • 1) Are you easily offended by the way that most forms of media such as video games, movies, anime, and whatnot treat female characters (objectification, bewbs = winrar, less armor more DEEEPZZZZ, always looking like the ideal female for the girls and guys to look up to, among many characteristics )

2) Catherine or Katherine (aka a Catherine related question, unless you've played it, feel free to not comment on this question ;) )

3) If you were a designer for a female character in a video game/or a bunch of video games, what would be your step-by-step handy guide on "How 2 make a good female character"

4) Since you like chocolate, would you ever consider a "Chocolate Rain" a blessing from God (or whatever higher power you choose to believe) or a curse from Lucifer (or whatever force of DAAAAAAARKNESS you choose to believe)

5) Yandere, Tsundere, or Dr-Dre?

6) If somebody would make a dramatic reading of your life, who would you choose among the limited pool to narrate your biography:
    Spoiler:

7) Do you wish that more action and/or RPG games would have Mortal Kombat-esque executions or fatalities just to increase the level of INTENSITY, EDGE, and DAAARRK, along with obviously portraying a world of violence that the character(s) have to deal with.

1) I don't really get offended by it. Sometimes it'll invoke an eye-roll if it's too over the top, but I wouldn't say it offends me. It is a shame though that a lot of media rely far too heavily on it in order to attract and maintain an audience -_-

2) Is this related to Catherine the video game? I've never played it if so, but my name is spelled with a C, so I'll go with that :P

3) Mmm...strong, able to hold her own and fend for herself, idk as long as she's not 1 dimensional or type-cast as playing one particular role, then I wouldn't really have a preference beyond that :P

4) If by Chocolate Rain you mean this, then it's definitely a blessing :D

5) Tsundere

6) Michelle Ruff, because Catherine

7) Don't a lot of action RPGs have that? I play a lot of Tales, and Fatality-esque "finishing" moves are a staple of the series (they're called Blast Calibres or Mystic Artes, depending on which game you're playing). Kingdom Hearts also has some really flashy finishing moves. And they definitely increase the intensity factor, for sure.

Back