• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallo, everynyan!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • 1) Are you familiar with Monster Musume (Monster Girls)? If you aren't here's the OP intro of the anime adaptation ;)

2) If for some reason, if cute Monster Girls do exist, would you find it acceptable for us humans or homo-sapiens to live and interact among them in peace?

3) This is a follow up question from my previous entry to the thread:

3) I'm going to display some official artwork of several characters. I would like your overall opinion of each regarding the character's design, aesthetics, and whatnot.

CLICK SPOILER TO BEGIN ANALYSIS :)

Follow ups after seeing them:
    A) If you're familiar with the character, does the design appeal to you or not?
    B) If you're unfamiliar with the character and the franchise it comes from, do you think that this character is a nice representation of the said title or franchise?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • 1) Are you familiar with Monster Musume (Monster Girls)? If you aren't here's the OP intro of the anime adaptation ;)

2) If for some reason, if cute Monster Girls do exist, would you find it acceptable for us humans or homo-sapiens to live and interact among them in peace?

3) This is a follow up question from my previous entry to the thread:

3) I'm going to display some official artwork of several characters. I would like your overall opinion of each regarding the character's design, aesthetics, and whatnot.

CLICK SPOILER TO BEGIN ANALYSIS :)

Follow ups after seeing them:
    A) If you're familiar with the character, does the design appeal to you or not?
    B) If you're unfamiliar with the character and the franchise it comes from, do you think that this character is a nice representation of the said title or franchise?

1) No, not familiar with it :c Maybe I can squeeze it into my Plan-To-Watch list~

2) I don't see why not? It'd be kinda mean if we didn't :c

3) I'm not sure if I can give full individual analyses on each, because that would take a while ^^; but I'll just say that I think all of them have pretty good designs!

Computer Engineering so what you learn from there?

Which is your favorite Full Metal Alchemist character?

In computer engineering you basically learn a mix between electrical engineering and software engineering. A few examples of the kinds of classes we had to take: electronics, microchip design, computer architecture, digital signal processing, operating system design, system programming, and of course a bunch of math and physics which is a requirement for all engineering majors.

Envy is my absolute favorite! <3 He's such a jerk throughout the series, but I can't help but feel sorry for him in the end :c

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Hey there!

Not sure if this has been asked or not but it's a question that I wish I could ask everyone I meet, cause it's just interesting to me!

What made you want to study computer engineering?
    When did you ultimately decide that it was something you wanted to do?
    And, what are your favorite and least favorite parts about it?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hey there!

Not sure if this has been asked or not but it's a question that I wish I could ask everyone I meet, cause it's just interesting to me!

What made you want to study computer engineering?
    When did you ultimately decide that it was something you wanted to do?
    And, what are your favorite and least favorite parts about it?

Hiya! :3

I decided I was going to go into engineering around high school. My parents always urged me to go into engineering because I always got good grades in math, so I ended up doing a bunch of youth engineering summer programs. I chose computer engineering in particular because I liked that it was a mix between working with software and working with hardware, so I felt I'd learn a wide set of skills from taking it up.

My favorite parts are the programming and designing circuits. My least favorite part is the technical writing, because I'm still not that good at it. I always go into too much detail and write too much, or don't go into enough detail at all -_-

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Most overrated anime?
    Least favourite Pokemon type?
    Least favourite genre of music?

Hi!

Normally I don't tend to think of any anime as overrated per se, because everybody has their tastes and just because I don't like it doesn't mean it's not good. But...if I really had to choose one, it'd have to be Sword Art Online :x

I like all the types, but I'd have to say my least favorite is Rock. Just don't tend to use it quite as much as the other times.

My least favorite genre of music is probably country, but there's even been some country-ish sounding music that I've liked, so I'm willing to give any kind of music a try, even if it lies outside my usual genres :)

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. How are you doing today? My questions are down below. If these have been asked already I'm sorry and you can delete my post.

Question 1: What are your hobbies?

Question 2: Do you like to read? If so what kind of books would you read?

Question 3: Are there any memorable memories from high school or college? If so name a couple.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hello there. How are you doing today? My questions are down below. If these have been asked already I'm sorry and you can delete my post.

Question 1: What are your hobbies?

Question 2: Do you like to read? If so what kind of books would you read?

Question 3: Are there any memorable memories from high school or college? If so name a couple.

Hi there!

1. I have quite a few, but nowadays my main hobbies are graphic design (which I'm not very good at yet, but I'm learning), programming, and watching anime & reading manga (does that count as a hobby? :v)

2. I do! I like sci-fi, fantasy, mystery, and drama novels. Steven King's my favorite author and I love almost everything he writes ^^

3. Not so much for high school, but I have quite a few memorable things from college. The most memorable was my time as an exchange student, but beyond that, just every moment with my friends back in college was memorable, since I made such great friends there!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hi there!

1. I have quite a few, but nowadays my main hobbies are graphic design (which I'm not very good at yet, but I'm learning), programming, and watching anime & reading manga (does that count as a hobby? :v)

2. I do! I like sci-fi, fantasy, mystery, and drama novels. Steven King's my favorite author and I love almost everything he writes ^^

3. Not so much for high school, but I have quite a few memorable things from college. The most memorable was my time as an exchange student, but beyond that, just every moment with my friends back in college was memorable, since I made such great friends there!

I see. I would count watching anime and reading manga as a hobby lol. Thank you for taking the time to answer these.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • Favorite color?

Favorite flower?

Morning or Night?

Winter or Summer?

Favorite Japanese dish?

Favorite gemstone?

Favorite movie genre?

Are we good friends? xP

How many times a day do you look in the mirror?

Most generous gift you ever received?

Who makes you laugh more than anyone?

What is your favorite word?

What makes you nostalgic?

What's the toughest decision you ever made?

Most embarrassing moment? (Skip if you want :P)

What activity do you do that makes you feel most like yourself?

Do you like sports?

What's the best thing that ever happened to you?

What are you grateful for?

PC or Mac?

Windows 10. Yay or Nay?

What's your most received compliment?

How do you cope with hardships?

Favorite song right now?

Got any pet peeves?

What's your biggest talent?

Do you dress up during halloween?

If you could go back in time and had the ability to return to the present by the snap of your fingers, how far back would you go?

Do you enjoy soap operas?

Favorite place to vacation?

Do you like to swim?

Favorite Ice Cream flavor?

Favorite thing about yourself?

If you could get rid of one of your responsibilities today, what would it be?

gogo xP

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • -snippity snip snip-

Favorite color?

purple :)

Favorite flower?

Spoiler:

Morning or Night?

I'm a morning person :)

Winter or Summer?

I'm starting to like winter more and more...right now I'd say winter!

Favorite Japanese dish?

soba <3

Favorite gemstone?

Spoiler:

Favorite movie genre?

That's a tough one...I think I'd have to say drama movies are my favorite :) I like action movies too, especially all the Marvel movies!

Are we good friends? xP

We're the bestest of friends, and don't forget it :D

How many times a day do you look in the mirror?

Anywhere between 4 and 6 times a day, usually to see how my hair looks :v

Most generous gift you ever received?

My mom got me a kindle for Christmas last year, which I really appreciated because I really really wanted one at the time :)

Who makes you laugh more than anyone?

Ben's puns never fail to make me laugh xDD

What is your favorite word?

shenanigans ;P

What makes you nostalgic?

Don Bluth movies (especially Land Before Time and An American Tail), 80s synth music, and Nickelodeon cartoons from the 90s, and a few R&B songs from the 90s :)

What's the toughest decision you ever made?

Leaving my old job for my current one :) Maybe there were some tougher ones if I dig deep enough into my memory, but that's all that comes to mind at the moment~

Most embarrassing moment? (Skip if you want
    Hallo, everynyan!
    )

Can you settle for my second most embarassing? :3 Once at my old job, I accidentally came to work dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, when the dress code there was business casual. I had worked there for 6 months, so I knew this, but I was so sleep deprived I did it without even thinking :s

What activity do you do that makes you feel most like yourself?

Listening to some of my favorite music while drinking a nice cup of tea :)

Do you like sports?

Not much, but I play a bit of soccer with friends sometimes~

What's the best thing that ever happened to you?

Getting into a good school, getting to study in another country, getting a good job, all of them are great things that happened that could just as easily have not happened, and I wouldn't have had half the great experiences in my life if they hadn't :)

What are you grateful for?

The great friends I've made here on PC :)

PC or Mac?

Mac for sure!

Windows 10. Yay or Nay?

Nay. I tried to update my desktop to Windows 10, and it failed, and messed up my drivers. That probably speaks more to the fact that the upgrade process is bad, rather than Windows 10 itself, but still, my experience with Windows 10 hasn't been good so I'm clinging to my Windows 8 :x

What's your most received compliment?

That I'm a nice person :o

How do you cope with hardships?

Do everything I can to solve it. But when I can't, I try to do enjoyable things to take my mind off it.

Favorite song right now?

It's about tied between Too Beautiful by Org Lounge, Vibration by Heal & Mend, and 5D by Boards of Canada:

Spoiler:

Got any pet peeves?

littering

What's your biggest talent?

I'm pretty good at math? That's my only useful talent ^^;

Do you dress up during halloween?

Sadly no, I haven't since I was a kid :v

If you could go back in time and had the ability to return to the present by the snap of your fingers, how far back would you go?

I'd go back to when I was like, 4, and tell myself to enjoy every moment of not having any responsibilities while it lasts.

Do you enjoy soap operas?

Nah, they've never been my thing, even when I tried to get into them :v

Favorite place to vacation?

I'd love to vacation to a nice scenic place where I could go camping, like maybe somewhere in Alaska. I've always thought Greenland was a beautiful place too and I'd love to go sightseeing there some day :)

Do you like to swim?

I do! I love water in general and I really enjoy swimming, especially when it gets hot out.

Favorite Ice Cream flavor?

French vanilla

Favorite thing about yourself?

I have great friends! (cheesy, I know)

If you could get rid of one of your responsibilities today, what would it be?

I wish I could procrastinate and still get things done.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Archy! Hi!

Motorbike or car?

Motorbike! I love motorbikes and I've always wanted to learn to ride one.

Which is your 80's Synth favorite song?

Shout by Tears for Fears

Do you have long hair?

Medium length. It's just past my shoulders.

Which is your favorite fruit?

Grapefruit--it's my favorite thing to have for breakfast in the morning.

You tend to forget about things?

All the time ~_~ Little things tend to slip my mind here and there.

Are you a punctual person or you arrive always late?

I'm a little more on the late side of things, but I tend to be more punctual when I know there's people waiting on me.

Which is the first thing that crossed your mind when you looked at this questions?

Hmmm...I thought "Yay, questions from Archy!"

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • sophie i bet you felt bad for richard in tales of graces y/n

I did...he was my friend, but I was sad when it seemed like he didn't like me anymore...but it's okay, I know it wasn't his fault. I was happy when he got better, and we even had royal crablettes together to celebrate!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • 1) What would be your preferred weapon among these choices to fight against an army of Helgan Soldiers, rogue North Korean Elite Guards, ex-US Army grunts who decide to rebel against their own home state and go vigilante, Rapid Wild Pokemon who decide that its time to turn people into lunch time, Cyborg Mutant abominations, Mutant Satyrs, 1337 Terrorists, Mew clones gone wild, and Rabid Furries armed with twin axes:

Spoiler:

2) What is your most preferred color scheme when it comes to clothing?

3) If your favorite fully evolved Starter mon could have 8 moves, what would be its moveset and why?

Last edited:

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Question: Out of all the holidays in the year which one is your favorite and why?

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • I agree with the writing skills! I'm still trying to get better with my own skills! Maybe we could help each other! Critique each other essentially and become the best character ever! or you know what er works, whatver is most chill for you... ;)

ALso I love soccer! Been playing since i was 4! Do you have a favorite professional team or not really?

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • Weee Kingdom Hearts!
    Okay my questions:
    1. Favorite pairing in KH?
    2. What's your reaction to the upcoming KH?
    3. Favorite Character in KH?
    4. Sora or Roxas?
    5. Favorite KH game?
    6. Favorite Pokemon generation.?
    7. Favorite Pokemon series?
    8. Favorite Pokemon?
    9. Favorite Mega?
    10. Favorite sidechick in the series?(Misty, May, etc.)
    11. Can we be friends? :3

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    Hai Cathy <3 here's lots of questions for you c:

1. What was your favourite experience in Japan?
    2. Did you go to any of the Pokemon Centers in Japan?
    3. What is your favourite Japanese word or phrase and what does it mean?
    4. Why do I always get so lucky battling against you?
    5. Have you heard of the Etrian Odyssey series? If you've played it, what do you think?
    6. Thoughts on Australia? Ever planning to visit?
    7. Which Tales character do you like to play as the most (using in combat)? Why?
    8. When you play Tales games, do you stick to playing as one character or do you try them all out? Any characters you haven't tried that you would like to?
    9. Do you have any pets? What are they like?
    10. How good of friends are we from 1 to 10?
    11. What were your childhood TV shows?
    12. Have you ever dyed your hair? If so, what colours? Are you going to dye it another colour in the future?
    13. How good is your eyesight, do you wear glasses?
    14. If you could have the superpowers of any single DC or Marvel character, which would you choose and why?
    15. What's the best sort of food that's available in America and not in Australia that I should try one day?
    16. What are the most strange/exotic animals you've eaten? (eg kangaroo, crocodile)
    17. Do you have a phone? What sort is it?
    18. Why am I so bad at Civ? ;;
    19. Have you played any FPS (First person shooter) games? What ones, what did you think of the genre?
    20. Do you like playing any board games (Chess, checkers, Scrabble, etc.)?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Time to catch up!

1) What would be your preferred weapon among these choices to fight against an army of Helgan Soldiers, rogue North Korean Elite Guards, ex-US Army grunts who decide to rebel against their own home state and go vigilante, Rapid Wild Pokemon who decide that its time to turn people into lunch time, Cyborg Mutant abominations, Mutant Satyrs, 1337 Terrorists, Mew clones gone wild, and Rabid Furries armed with twin axes:

Spoiler:

2) What is your most preferred color scheme when it comes to clothing?

3) If your favorite fully evolved Starter mon could have 8 moves, what would be its moveset and why?

1) The High Frequency Katana that allows me to go into Jack the Ripper mode. Because it was good against Monsoon, so I'm sure it'd be pretty effective here too ;)

2) I usually like to wear lighter colors like purple, green, or blue, along with a neutral color such as gray or black :)

3) My favorite fully evolved starter is Greninja. Do they have to be moves in its actual learnset? If so, I'd give it:

Dark Pulse
    Extrasensory
    Ice Beam
    Grass Knot
    Scald
    Hidden Power Electric
    Toxic
    Protect

Question: Out of all the holidays in the year which one is your favorite and why?

Definitely Christmas! I love exchanging gifts and spending time with family. Plus it's the holiday that gives me the most time off, so there's of course that too ;)

I agree with the writing skills! I'm still trying to get better with my own skills! Maybe we could help each other! Critique each other essentially and become the best character ever! or you know what er works, whatver is most chill for you... ;)

ALso I love soccer! Been playing since i was 4! Do you have a favorite professional team or not really?

Yes, we should some time ^_^ I know I could sure use it haha

I don't, since I don't really watch it...I just play occasionally with friends :)

Weee Kingdom Hearts!
    Okay my questions:
    1. Favorite pairing in KH?
    2. What's your reaction to the upcoming KH?
    3. Favorite Character in KH?
    4. Sora or Roxas?
    5. Favorite KH game?
    6. Favorite Pokemon generation.?
    7. Favorite Pokemon series?
    8. Favorite Pokemon?
    9. Favorite Mega?
    10. Favorite sidechick in the series?(Misty, May, etc.)
    11. Can we be friends? :3

1. Hm, there actually aren't a whole lot of pairings for Kingdom Hearts that a like. This one might be a stretch, but...

Spoiler:

2. If you're talking about 2.8, I'm excited! I've been meaning to replay KH 3D anyways, so playing it in HD would be even better! If you're talking about 3, I nearly screamed when I saw the E3 trailer! I was a little disappointed with the Jump Festa trailer from yesterday, since it didn't show any new worlds, but zomg Marluxia's heartless :D

3. It's a tie between Roxas and Ventus. They're such likable characters, and you can't help but feel for them with all the terrible things they go through in the story :( One thing I've always found amazing about their characters is how despite them going through so much, they don't spend a whole lot of time feeling sorry for themselves...but at the same time, you can still see that it affects them. There's just so much...depth to their characters, y'know? It makes me really want to learn more about them :)

4. Definitely Roxas, for the above reasons! (and you could pretty much reverse the second part of the above, and it would summarize my feelings for Sora. Never been a big Sora fan, but he is the protagonist, so I do like him a bit, at least ;)

5. Birth By Sleep, easily! It's my favorite all around--I thought it had the best story, the best characters, and the best gameplay!

6. Hmm...at this point I'd have to say 6th gen. It's such a huge leap forward for the main series as a whole. It introduced a lot of features that completely revolutionize the experience of playing a Pokemon game, and will likely change it forever! Among my favorite features are the PSS, Super Training, Battle Spot, the fact that IV breeding was made easier, being able to Fly to any location (though that's only in ORAS), and Pokemon Amie. My only complaint is that the new exp gain formula makes the games a bit too easy, abut that's a minor thing anyways.

7. Are you referring to the Pokemon Anime series? I'm not much of a big PokeAni watcher anymore, but I did quite enjoy Best Wishes!

8. Mawile, of course <3

9. Besides Mega Mawile, I'd say Mega Metagross for sure.

10. Misty. I grew up watching the original Pokemon Anime series, so Misty will always be my favorite :)

11. Of course :D

Hai Cathy <3 here's lots of questions for you c:

1. What was your favourite experience in Japan?
    2. Did you go to any of the Pokemon Centers in Japan?
    3. What is your favourite Japanese word or phrase and what does it mean?
    4. Why do I always get so lucky battling against you?
    5. Have you heard of the Etrian Odyssey series? If you've played it, what do you think?
    6. Thoughts on Australia? Ever planning to visit?
    7. Which Tales character do you like to play as the most (using in combat)? Why?
    8. When you play Tales games, do you stick to playing as one character or do you try them all out? Any characters you haven't tried that you would like to?
    9. Do you have any pets? What are they like?
    10. How good of friends are we from 1 to 10?
    11. What were your childhood TV shows?
    12. Have you ever dyed your hair? If so, what colours? Are you going to dye it another colour in the future?
    13. How good is your eyesight, do you wear glasses?
    14. If you could have the superpowers of any single DC or Marvel character, which would you choose and why?
    15. What's the best sort of food that's available in America and not in Australia that I should try one day?
    16. What are the most strange/exotic animals you've eaten? (eg kangaroo, crocodile)
    17. Do you have a phone? What sort is it?
    18. Why am I so bad at Civ? ;;
    19. Have you played any FPS (First person shooter) games? What ones, what did you think of the genre?
    20. Do you like playing any board games (Chess, checkers, Scrabble, etc.)?

1. The food! It was great being surrounded by so much lovely food. I think the thing I miss most is trying out places to eat.
    2. I did! I stopped by one in Tokyo the weekend before I went back home :)
    3. ?? (pronounced: shukufuku, meaning: blessing). It's just such a nice sounding word :) Another such word is ?? (pronounced: chishiki, meaning: knowledge).
    4. The RNG and I have never really gotten along =/
    5. I know of it! I haven't played it though and don't know a whole lot about it.
    6. I'd love to visit Australia some day! It seems to have such lovely sights and natural wonders.
    7. Cheria Barnes in Tales of Graces. She's easily the best character in the game, but fighting as her takes a bit of skill to master.
    8. In the beginning of the game I like to try them all out in order to get a feel for all of them, and that helps me determine who my favorite is. Once I've found my favorite I normally stick with them for the remainder of the game.
    9. I don't have any pets right now, but I do want to get a cat some time soon.
    10. <---this
    11. Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Keenan & Kel, All That, Dexter's Lab, Ed Edd & Eddy, Hamtaro, and all those classic Hannah Barbera cartoons that used to come on Cartoon Network but are now on Boomerang. I watched a lot of TV when I was a kid xD
    12. Yep! I've dyed it red a number of times. I'm definitely considering going red again, if I can find a new hairstyle to wear with it.
    13. I don't wear glasses. I think my eyesight is about average. Maybe.
    14. I'd have the ability to teleport, much like Nightcrawler or Kestral. Teleportation's always been my favorite superpower xD
    15. Good question, I'm not really sure which ones aren't available in Australia. There's this one place we have here called Five Guys that has the most delicious fries in like, the known universe. You should totes give it a try if you come here one day.
    16. Octopus, probably.
    17. I have an iPhone 6+!
    18. You're a newer player, don't worry~ And you currently have more points than me in our game anyways...
    19. I'm not into the genre, as a whole, but I do really like Borderlands. Haven't really bothered with any others though..
    20. I haven't played any in a while, mostly for lack of people to play with, but the one I've played most often is Monopoly. I've never actually finished a game though xD

Back