• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halloween is Nearing

Are You Doing Anything On Halloween?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Nope.

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Hallo-what?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd rather not say anything about my nightly plans.

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
    I don't really like Halloween...people throw stuff at my house :(

and I run out of candy way too early. Also, kinda old for trick or treating ._. (15 isn't much, but around my area, it is).

Years
    If I was 15, I'd go trick-or-treat no matter what anybody said. Sadly, at 20, I guess, I'm really too old for that...

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Normally, I like Halloween but I got roped into dressing up with a 'friend' of mine as something that's pretty dumb, and she's being really annoying so I don't think it'll be as fun this year as it normally is. =/

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Halloween is here!

I haven't done anything for Halloween for a few years now; not since 2009. Which is upsetting to me, because I really love Halloween. The dressing up, strolling the neighborhood streets at night with friends for free candy, the parties and the decor, I love it all. Much like these last few years unfortunately, I don't have anything planned this year. My neighborhood doesn't have a lot of kids and the few that do live here don't seem to go trick or treating. So it's not like I can pass out candy for the night either. Nope, I'll probably just be home for the night watching television or something. /sob

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
    I'm just going to bum around with a few friends. Probably go see a movie or go to a haunted house, we really don't have anything planned.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Halloween to me is just another night of the year. I don't see it as special because what's the real purpose? An excuse to scare small kids whilst celebrating evil and creepiness? It seems like such a silly idea to me and whilst it can be fun with some of the movies and games that are released around it, I just find it hard to get excited for it. The orange/purple/black colour scheme is definitely something I appreciate and some of the decorations can make the home look more interesting for a few days but in general I don't like the idea of H'ween much. In spite of that I am going out with friends for a meal to 'celebrate' the night, so label me a hypocrite. :D

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
    Years
    I honestly hate Halloween, I don't like handing out candy to strangers nor do I like receiving candy from strangers. This year I plan to pretend to sleep while people knock on my door.

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    I love Halloween, it's my favorite holiday. I rather enjoy the creepier things in life. A couple of years back, I made a plague doctor mask and that's been the main focus of my costumes for the past three years. Though, each year the clothing aspect of the costume is totally different.

My mother calls me immature for making costumes and things of the like. :/ but whatever, I'll continue to do what I enjoy!

There's going to be a party at my dorms tonight, but I'm not sure if I'll go. I've got a cold.

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
    The party at my friends home was nice. I had to take off my old pointe shoes an hour into the party since they were starting to wear out. My snuggle bunny's and I's costumes were well received (we got catcalled by a few guys and a couple of girls while we walked to the home). The drinks lacked variety but the food was great, having those little meatballs that taste so yummy (feeding them to my Christina snuggle bunny was fun). Hope you all had a good time as well on your Halloween.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Well, we got one trick or treater this year. It was the same couple that dropped their baby last year, but don't worry, the candy giving process went off without an accident. XD

Other than that, I just stayed in my room and listen to some music while I browsed my forums. Typical night for me.

Back