• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happily Never After II [Villains Win!]

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Night Two

The Elegant Captain Hook

Try the life of a thief
    Just sample the life of a crook
    There isn't a boy
    Who won't enjoy
    A-workin' for Captain Hook
    The World's Most Famous Crook

Mass confusion filled the town throughout the day. Without their leader Hans, the town was left fractured. Nakuzami attempted to create order in the town, organising people to fight against their perceived enemy.

Nakuzami led Prince Charming to Sparkin's house. People had commented that Sparkin had been unusually quiet - he was sitting on his empty treasure chest mending one of his pocket watches on his verandah, and looked up with surprise.

Prince Charming wasted no time, slicing his sword clean through Sparkin's hand and walking away, leaving Captain Hook to slowly bleed to death on his own.

Sparkin is dead. He was Captain Hook.​

Night Two will end at 10:00PM GMT+11, Friday 16th Feb

The Rules

~ Votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. Just please make sure to bold your vote.
    ~ Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
    ~ Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
    ~ If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    ~ Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
    ~ You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
    ~ In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    ~ Send your night actions by PM or over Discord (josh#0044).
    ~ You are encouraged to break out into song at any time.

The Players

Charlie Brown as Prince Charming

Sparkin as Captain Hook
    Fletch as ???
    Miah as ???
    aeternum as ???
    Bardothren as Hans
    gimmepie as Gaston
    L'Belle as ???
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
    Newtsie as ???
    Desox as ???
    Rabinov as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    purplecicada as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Forever as ???
    Kitty as Kuzco
    Vragon as ???
    ASDBUDDY as ???
    EvilChameleon as Merida
    notification spam
    Spoiler:

[/center]

Charlie Brown

Years
    Day Three

Pull the lever, Kronk! ...Wrong lever!

Snuff out the light
    Claim your right
    To a world of darknes
    Snuff out the light,
    Neophytes
    Of a world of darkness

Yzma had done it again - brewed a potion that looked amazing but smelt like Kuzco's rotting body. Satisfied with her brewing, she left it on Nakuzami's porch. Soon, once again, a llama stood where Nakuzami once was, though unlike before it was a llama with deranged eyes, foaming at its mouth.

"You sure are quite the chemist," said Snow White, offering Yzma an apple from her basket.

Yzma, famished, took three apples into her hands, but it only took one bite for the metaphorical lever on her life to be pulled.

Rabinov is dead. He was Yzma.​

Day Three will end at 11:00PM GMT+11, Sunday 18th Feb

The Rules

~ Votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. Just please make sure to bold your vote.
    ~ Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
    ~ Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
    ~ If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
    ~ Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
    ~ You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
    ~ In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    ~ Send your night actions by PM or over Discord (josh#0044).
    ~ You are encouraged to break out into song at any time.

The Players

Charlie Brown as Prince Charming

Sparkin as Captain Hook
    Fletch as ???
    Miah as ???
    aeternum as ???
    Bardothren as Hans
    gimmepie as Gaston
    L'Belle as ???
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
    Newtsie as ???
    Desox as ???
    Rabinov as Yzma
    Nakuzami as ???
    purplecicada as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Forever as ???
    Kitty as Kuzco
    Vragon as ???
    ASDBUDDY as ???
    EvilChameleon as Merida
    notification spam
    Spoiler:

[/center]

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Confirming TheUncreativeSawsbuck fan is who he says he is. Mafia were out for blood last night.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 27
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Naku, my dear, are you okay? The flavour text suggests Aaron visited Naku, but what is written concerns me.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    ^

I wonder what those potions do? Maybe Yzma is a town sided Silencer? Well, if Naku was able to post then Yzma can't be a silencer then.

Also sorry for being inactive, was busy doing my homework so I was unable to focus on every game I was in.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Maybe that means Kitty replaced Nakazumi? Or Nakazumi took on Kitty's role? Llamas are in that Disney movie pretty sure.

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
    Yzma had done it again - brewed a potion that looked amazing but smelt like Kuzco's rotting body. Satisfied with her brewing, she left it on Nakuzami's porch. Soon, once again, a llama stood where Nakuzami once was, though unlike before it was a llama with deranged eyes, foaming at its mouth.

What I get from this is that Rabinov used an action on Naku. It cannot be that Kitty took on the place because I'd expect a notification, were that to happen. So I'd say Miah is mostly right about this.

Too bad, because Naku's organising talent last day was key. So we must pull on the same direction so that it wasn't a waste.

Glad to see Saws wasn't lying. I don't get what purple is saying tho?

Charlie Brown

Years

Ouch, rabies!

Nakuzami bit Kiyotaka Ishimaru!

Kiyotaka Ishimaru turned into a llama!

Day Three will end at 11:00PM GMT+11, Sunday 18th Feb

notification spam
    Spoiler:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ok maybe Kitty's power was to turn people into llamas and then her winning is if everyone becomes a llama and llamas are then unable to talk in the chat and she had this magical llama power already spread to people but it takes a day to take effect? I don't even know tbh but best guess I have lol

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
    Oh boy.

I'm afraid this is going to get worse.

Step 1 when controlling an infection: prevention.

I'm sad to be doing this, but if it lasts more than a day it will be out of control. I don't know if it does, but we won't know ourselves, so I'd rather take the safe route.

[Lynch] Nakuzami

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ok maybe whoever Rabinov gave a potion to will become a llama the next if they talked too much in this chat the day before? Sorry lol my ideas are probably too off base, and then he took Kitty's powers?

Idk but imo it's something that Kitty and Rabinov have started, it may not necessarily spread and L'Belle lost powers so maybe like idk does that mean they got the potion people mentioned?

I'm gonna hold off on my lunch until we figure out what everything means/ where it started because I don't necessarily want to lose one of the good ones (or do we even know if Nakazumi's good?) Can only town turn into llama? Does that mean everyone that claimed they got a potion is town and doomed to be llamas?

Ok reading back Rabinov was giving out potions anyway and they died? So Nakazumi is doomed to die anyway?

Ok 17 people 2 are llamas so 13 could be mafia with two role reveals? Out of how many? Ummm 6 are not town, so there are 7 town with no role reveals. Idk I like facts.

Last edited:
    Back