• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happily Never After II [Villains Win!]

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
    Okay, after rereading, my reads are...

100% Townreading Rabi and Naku because of engagement and quality of their contributions. Strong townread on Saws and L'Belle because of their claims.
    Partial townreads on Doof because of contribution, Salzorrah and purple for leaving out their doublevotes are out of my scumreads too.

Pecilia with the benefit of the doubt because of the magic mirror message.

So I wouldn't point to any of the people mentioned about and won't vote any of them unless some groundshaking thing happens.

I notice this Sparkin abscense now that you mention it, but I don't know, he's always pulling stuff that confuses me so I'd leave the discussion about it to people that can understand his play better.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    I'm keeping my vote on ASD. That's not enough to convince me to vote Sparkin, but well, as there are a lot of people blindly following what the others say without giving their own opinion, I believe Sparkin is going to get lynched unless he roleclaims.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Player
    Nakuzami
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
    ASDBUDDY
    Bidoof FTW
    Sparkin
    L'Belle
    aeternum
    Desox
    Newtsie
    jdthebud
    Rabinov
    Pecilia
    Salzorrah
    Miah
    purplecicada
    Forever
    Fletch
    Vragon
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    Claiming Vote On
    Sparkin
    Sparkin
    ???
    ???
    ???
    Desox
    ???
    L'Belle
    ASDBUDDY
    L'Belle
    Newtsie
    Sparkin
    Sparkin
    ???
    ???
    ???
    ???
    ???
    Pecilia
    For now, I'm going to roll with the Sparkin lynch, because at least Newtsie and Pecilia have shown up to the party. Newtsie still hasn't really said anything worth removing suspicion from him, however.

Here's the current vote tally from what people have claimed. Obviously a lot of people haven't claimed, and a lot of people haven't even been posting. As long as we can get at least five votes on one person, however, we should be able to wall off a free lynch coming from the maf.

I'd prefer a pure consensus, but of course that's unlikely.

The current tally is:

Sparkin - 4 claimed votes
    L'Belle - 2 claimed votes
    Desox, ASDBUDDY, Newtsie & Pecilia - 1 claimed vote
    9 unclaimed votes

Also, @Newtsie lmfao seriously
    each thing you say
    makes me want to kill you more
    and I swear, it's going to happen after this
    the point is that we need to reach a consensus to outnumber the maf votes.

If you choose to splinter off just because, then you're basically trying to help the mafia.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    Well, my role is REALLY important to the town and if I die you will all regret it.
    Also, why the heck a mafia would claim that is voting someone else like this when I could just say I'm voting Sparkin and vote someone else? kek

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 27
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Newt, I'm unsure what it is you're trying to accomplish here. Your play style is something else and tbh I really don't like it. Also, Sparks is being unusually quiet... I'm going to abstain for now and wait and see what happens. But if nothing else happens, I'll shift a vote to Newt as I'm not really liking his behaviour -- although I do not want you to reveal yourself if you are an important role.

Nakuzami

Years
    Newt, I'm unsure what it is you're trying to accomplish here. Your play style is something else and tbh I really don't like it. Also, Sparks is being unusually quiet... I'm going to abstain for now and wait and see what happens. But if nothing else happens, I'll shift a vote to Newt as I'm not really liking his behaviour -- although I do not want you to reveal yourself if you are an important role.
    Since the vote is leaning on Sparks right now, I'd really rather you not split it up further unless everyone switches over to Newt.

Desox

Years
    I didn't like what Newt implied on a previous post.
    This...
    I believe Sparkin is going to get lynched unless he roleclaims.
    (...)didn't feel like a comment to me, It felt more like a "push". Like presetting Sparkin on a disadvantage already. But everybody has his/her own expressions, and I was put on the spotlight by L'Belle just for a word, so I'm not gonna heavily judge anyone by their wordings unless it's repeated several times.

Newt is unsettling me, and I'd be more prone to vote on him before Sparkin just because, to be real, 98% of the time I don't even know what Sparkin is onto, so he could just be doing a different strategy this time, or he just could be inactive.

Also Naku, I put L'Belle as townread because of a believable claim. So I'm not gonna vote him.

Last edited:

Desox

Years
    Oh okay. I'm neutral rn, but I agree with your opinion that we should focus on someone we all agree, so, depending on what ends happening I'll declare who I'll vote.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    I have an idea of what role Newtsie is softing, but I think I've seen him play enough to say he's full of shit.

My vote will be on him.

I honestly really doubt scum!Sparkin would literally just not show up for an entire phase, even when being pressured, so I don't really feel like voting that direction.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
    I honestly really doubt scum!Sparkin would literally just not show up for an entire phase, even when being pressured, so I don't really feel like voting that direction.
    I am partially inclined to agree with this.

But I would also rather lose an inactive townie than have the maf lynch one that could be more of a threat to them.

Overall, Sparkin's actual posts when he was being somewhat active didn't impress me, though.

We only have about eight hours to solidify whether we want to lynch Sparkin or Newt.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    That's fair.

Sparkin it is, and here's to hoping Newtsie lives if he really is who i want him to be

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Fine then i'll claim, it seems to be neccesary. I'm the Magic Mirror. Each night I tell a randomly generated secret to a player. I don't get to hear what secrets I tell (Which makes me hightly curious.)
    Do you actually choose the player or is that random as well?

Since there hasn't been a CC yet, I'll switch over to Sparkin.

Vragon

I'm going with Sparkin as well. The logic seems sound and I don't really see anything else I can add. (School is annoying in mafia games)

Gratitude to you Nakuzami for keeping records and track.

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
    Years
    woah had a busy day and come back to some great activity

too reply to what newstie said: well these are one of my earliest maf games i just started less than a week ago and was not familiar with what role does what exactly and thought it would be better to ask about it rather than assume stuff and go with instinct.

imo i townread jd, naku and rabinov, town lean on saws, I'm still vary of belle.
    though how much i'd wanna vote Newstie in tis scenario, I would have to agree with what naku and bidoof have come to conclusion of and yes it seems strange to see the absence of sparkin's straightforward behaviour, like many others have pointed out, and to not let maf get their way i'll concentrate my vote towards sparkin as well.

Desox

Years
    Well the day is ending in game as so is in irl.

I'm sorry Sparkin but I won't be able to see the thread until before the phase change, so I cannot change this.

Voted for Sparkin.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Sorry y'all, have been sick today. Will try to chat more, sorry!!

Going with Sparkin because I agree what you guys have said, defo being super quiet.

Nakuzami

Years
    Okay, current tally:
    Sparkin - 11 claimed votes
    Newtsie - 2 claimed votes
    Desox, ASDBUDDY, Pecilia - 1 claimed vote
    3 unclaimed votes

Nice to see that the mafia are publicly playing along as well. This should be interesting.

Sparkin, Alvey, and Miah are the only m.i.a. individuals so far today.

With very little time left in the phase, Sparkin is obviously who we've locked in for the lynch. So hopefully that's the result we'll be seeing.

I'm going to ask that Saws give L'Belle a vest tonight, and another protecting role to be on Saws. Don't want the maf to go targeting our inno claims.

With that, I'll be heading to sleep soon, so I expect the phase will have shifted into night before I'm back. Guess we'll see what happens.

Player
    Nakuzami
    TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
    ASDBUDDY
    Bidoof FTW
    Sparkin
    L'Belle
    aeternum
    Desox
    Newtsie
    jdthebud
    Rabinov