• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happily Never After II [Villains Win!]

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Happily Never After II [Villains Win!]

Charlie Brown

Years

¿Como te llamas?

purplecicada bit Salzorrah!

Salzorrah turned into a llama! However their eyes seemed sane and mouth was not foaming.

Something tells me that's the last of the biting we'll get.​

Day Three will end in twelve hours.

notification spam
    Spoiler:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Notice how no one who got bit has done anything since?

Llamas seem quite useless. Going to avoid lynching them. Saws you need to stop joining hasty votes like this. You're confirmed town and an active player, be patient and discuss before jumping the gun.

In a game where we have no idea what any role could be, I don't blame Desox for thinking the possibility of llama's being evil is there. HOWEVER, I do disagree with that theory.

Fletch, Vragon, and JD gimme some reads

Vragon

Well from my analysis, the Llama situation started when Rabi left the potion at Nakuzami's doorstep. I don't know if Rabi was a third party role, but I agree that the Llama's don't appear to be able to talk. So I assume that this is this days communication disrupter (kinda like private messages was yesterday).

Also, I haven't been very active due to school, but at least I've done more than just reaction/RIP comments. I believe I have tried to come up with stuff as well as agree with Nakuzami's comment earlier.

Anyway, Bidoof that's my analysis. I don't think it's a death thing persay, but more of a disruption. Either way we won't know for sure till tomorrow so for now we should narrow someone to lynch.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    [vote] Salzorrah

You seem to be a bad egg to me. Perhaps there's something in there about spiritual princess power or something and the only reason Gunner's 'sane' and the biting has ceased is because she's a princess?

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
    Oh true ^

Wait, isn't there a Gunsmith in the game? Why didn't anyone with a gun shoot the llamas when they know they're just gonna bite other people?

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
    oh yeah looking back I'm not sure what to think about Gunner's reaction to all this, seems very faked to me (like feigned surprise that this happened)
    [unvote] Vragon
    [vote] Salzorrah

I kinda thought about using my gun but I was worried about the possibility of it being fabbed

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    oh yeah looking back I'm not sure what to think about Gunner's reaction to all this, seems very faked to me (like feigned surprise that this happened)
    [unvote] Vragon
    [vote] Salzorrah

I kinda thought about using my gun but I was worried about the possibility of it being fabbed
    I would be surprised if it was real at this point since the mafia could have swapped it by now if it was real in the first place.

I think lynching Salzorrah is a mistake. Saws has not been a very good townie and I believe that she just forgot his claim. Besides, it's not like she voted for him or anything.

My vote stays on Purplecicadia for now. Something just feels off about her.

I really don't have time to properly participate like I wanted to this phase (work, I know this a reoccurring excuse but these hours are heinous rn) so I'm gonna slap down a vote and some quick reads.

I don't like how L'Belle is posting this game. Very vague, as Naku pointed out, high post count but not useful. Almost fillery. And flimsy. Unsure on Miah but also not a fan in this game either — last post almost seems like they knew this would happen before we did but I'm unsure. And I almost feel like they're deliberately several steps behind everyone else with info like "wait isn't there a gunsmith??" Like it's a new fact. As for Gunner, I'm not entirely sure what to make of the situation to be honest, I'd personally like to steer away from voting them right this second. That being said

[Lynch] L'Belle

Goodbye sweetie.
    You're forgetting that he is un'CC'd Magic Mirror.

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

Years
    [vote] Salzorrah

You seem to be a bad egg to me. Perhaps there's something in there about spiritual princess power or something and the only reason Gunner's 'sane' and the biting has ceased is because she's a princess?

Oh to clarify. Gunner is sane/cannot bite bc I was out all day and wasn't sure I'd be able to update someone on being bitten before the phase ended

Vragon

I would be surprised if it was real at this point since the mafia could have swapped it by now if it was real in the first place.

I think lynching Salzorrah is a mistake. Saws has not been a very good townie and I believe that she just forgot his claim. Besides, it's not like she voted for him or anything.

My vote stays on Purplecicadia for now. Something just feels off about her.

Salzorrah has had the latest bite and while I don't think it is a lethal thing, there is the chance I'm wrong. I'm certain that it isn't enough of a reason for me to vote either. Personally, I'm a little suspicious of ASD for inactivity and not much of a new contribution or at least seeming to be more of an affirmer rather than actually making an analysis.
    Also, I agree on L'Belle being suspicious as well as PurpleCicadia being off. I'm not certain on exactly who I'd lynch yet so it still up for deliberating.

You're forgetting that he is un'CC'd Magic Mirror.
    Good point, but that's still a claim. It would suck if we lost our magic mirror, but I don't think that's enough reason to not still suspect or treat at least with scrutiny.

Also, I think that those that are Llamas won't be able to vote so we have to be sure on this. For all we know all/none/or some of the mafia may be Llamas.

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
    I can't really defend myself against these claims since they're true, but yeah..... not scum guys. I don't think a scum would even act like this. Anyway, i'm going to my Desox read. People say I don't do anything (which I don't agree with), yet the rest seems to get a free pass? I can say the same to Pecilia. They maybe haven't posted as much as me, but I don't see how that makes them less sus than me. At all. If anything it makes them more suspicious than me.

[Vote] Desox

Back