• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happily Never After II [Villains Win!]

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
    Well would you rather i'd say some bullshit? I say what I need to. The fact that i've not voted is because I forgot not because I am scum. I don't even see how this logic works.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    [Abstain]
    Well then rip
    Oh no please don't tell me there is a party host..
    I sense a strong mod hate.
    Why me though?
    Well would you rather i'd say some bullshit? I say what I need to. The fact that i've not voted is because I forgot not because I am scum. I don't even see how this logic works.
    Literally all you've said is bullshit.

And if you bothered to read, darling, you'd see that I have a null read on you. I did not say that you're worth voting simply because you didn't vote---plenty of people would fit in that boat.

I looked through every single post from each player in the game and compiled my preliminary list of reads based on that. I have no outright scumreads, just some null reads with a few leaning more towards scum than town. The problem with today is, with all votes being anonymous, the mafia will get a free lynch on an inno today if we don't come to a consensus on who to vote.

And if anyone is against coming to such a consensus, they're either an idiot, or they're scum.

I put together my null reads that I consider the weakest/scummiest, and placed them in a tentative order on who to lynch.

Of all the players, with your post count versus the content within your posts, you have shown yourself to be one of, if not the weakest player in the game at the moment.

Yes, Kiyotaka has literally posted once and did nothing relevant, but, as I said, post count versus content is how I viewed that.

And the manner in which you've decided to become so defensive all of a sudden is tragically flawed. If you want to defend yourself and have us lynch someone else, then provide your own damn reads on the situation and actually say something productive, instead of going about how you are.

Even Newt's last post saying that I "got [his] role right" is contributing more than you are, and it barely says shit worth noting.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
    What do you want me to tell you then? If I have something to say, then I will certainly say it, but the fact that literally nothing is going on means that I can't really say anything constructive about it. This is how I have always played.

Nakuzami

Years
    What do you want me to tell you then? If I have something to say, then I will certainly say it, but the fact that literally nothing is going on means that I can't really say anything constructive about it. This is how I have always played.
    Look at the other people I think are worth lynching and see what you think about them.

Heck, look at all of my reads and see how your thoughts match up.

Yes, not much has been happening, but it's still possible to put together ideas from that. I managed to make a list of everyone in the game with what little there is to go on, so hey

And as for the consensus we need to reach, I think everyone
    and I mean
    everyone

should state in the thread who they intend to vote for. I want a definitive tally on what everyone chooses. That would make coming to a consensus much easier, and if something else happens other than that consensus, we'll have a better idea of where to call bullshit

And if anyone chooses not to do this, I'd consider it a mark against them

As of right now, I intend to vote for L'Belle. Plenty of time for me to change that, and if I do, my second choice in lynching would now be Pecilia.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Well damn Naku that's one hell of a post. Totally townreading you right now.

L'Belle, looking for CWAC (Contributing without actually contributing) is a good way to sniff out mafia, since sometimes their goal during the day is to contribute but without actually scumhunting.

Edit: forgot to say that I will also vote for L'Belle right now.

Last edited:

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
    If nothing changes I'd be willing to vote L'Belle as well.
    I don't like bandwagons but this case is too concise to ignore, it looks like what's happening is what jd said.

EDIT: I'll be checking the thread and give my reads later.

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
    Look at these sheepies. Even after I gave you this, Desox, you intend to vote me? You know what i'm talking about. I would scumread Saws but this is exactly how he always plays. I honestly wonder though how I'm worse than Pecilia. I can agree with most of your reads, Nakuzami. But I definitly don't agree with how I am the worst offender of all this. As of right now, I am just gonna vote Desox, since 'this case is too concise to ignore?'

No, it is not too concise, especially since you edited in that you HAVEN'T READ THE THREAD.

Nakuzami

Years
    Look at these sheepies. Even after I gave you this, Desox, you intend to vote me? You know what i'm talking about.
    So you just softed a role that can't be three out of four town-aligned (presumed) item giving roles---granted the honor of Gunsmith could as easily go to Captain Hook over Gaston, but I find the latter more likely.

If you're going to soft like that, you might as well just reveal.
    I would scumread Saws but this is exactly how he always plays.
    He's also unCCed blacksmith (Cruela)
    I honestly wonder though how I'm worse than Pecilia. I can agree with most of your reads, Nakuzami. But I definitly don't agree with how I am the worst offender of all this.
    What made you worse in my analysis is that you posted more frequently while saying just as little, implying that you had more time/capability to contribute, but chose not to.

And yes, I'm inclined to agree with Rabi here.

I don't think Desox's post was worded all too well, but I would like to wait and hear what thoughts he produces. He doesn't have a great amount of time to do so, however, and I do so detest empty promises like that.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
    Fine then i'll claim, it seems to be neccesary. I'm the Magic Mirror. Each night I tell a randomly generated secret to a player. I don't get to hear what secrets I tell (Which makes me hightly curious.)

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
    No, it is not too concise, especially since you edited in that you HAVEN'T READ THE THREAD.

I never said I DIDN'T READ the thread, I implied I'd check it so I reaffirm my reads and can give them with confidence. So don't put actions on me. I edited I would be giving my reads later, since I forgot to write that in there.

Why is it too concise to ignore, especially as you're apparently plucking that from your brain because you've not actually read the thread to therefore discern what is happening.

And how do you even know if I've read the thread or not? Are you here behind my desk?

The case is concise to me because: (A) Naku's right in that L'Belle talked but nothing meaningful, showing that he's the weakiest game player rn alongside others, which is basically what (B) jd put in other words, so that's why I (C) rather lose L'Belle if he's town because he's not helping anyways than someone who is and that's also why (D) Naku's plan on voicing and counting our votes is ideal so that mafs don't beat us with the anonymous votes.
    And at last (E) I saw L'Belle is on the defensive and before me had not proposed anything, the only point I was agreeing with him is not voting = scum, because that is indeed senseless.

(F) I do not speak English naturally, so maybe try not to appeal to every word I use, which has happened to me at least thrice, so maybe when I said concise you should take into account the basic idea. Something concise is brief & comprehensible, with some kind of logic attached to it, ¿so maybe L'Belle likes it better like this?

"I don't like bandwagons but the way of acting is comprehensible as L'Belle is not contributing, which I understand, so I rather lynch him alongside you which to me sounds like a logical action to take if we are to have no other strong scumreads."

EDIT: ninja'd
    P.S: I'll be giving my reads in about an hour if that was what Naku was reffering about the time.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    Ok care to share maybe why ALL of your reads are null? 'Btw you got my role right' imo sounds like a weak way of just trying to blend in and almost soft-CC so people will leave you alone.
    But it's a soft-CC to make people leave me alone. I didn't lie tho

Also, I voted for ASDBUDDY. It's just because when I'm mafia I like to play confused, just like he is doing right now.

Nakuzami

Years
    Fine then i'll claim, it seems to be neccesary. I'm the Magic Mirror. Each night I tell a randomly generated secret to a player. I don't get to hear what secrets I tell (Which makes me hightly curious.)
    Okay, this I can roll with.
    Edit: forgot to say that I will also vote for L'Belle right now.
    I'm gonna vote L'Belle as well
    If nothing changes I'd be willing to vote L'Belle as well.
    I mean if the general consensus is going for L'Belle and therefore that's what as town we're going to push for then I'll vote for them
    I'll give it a little bit, but I don't expect there to be a counterclaim. If there isn't, I suggest moving votes elsewhere.
    Also, I voted for ASDBUDDY. It's just because when I'm mafia I like to play confused, just like he is doing right now.
    Okay.

If I'm to continue on with my list of nulls, my next choice for lynch would likely be Newtsie, Pecilia, or maybe Sparkin.

From what I've seen of ASD, I don't necessarily agree with lynching him (yet) for the confused manner in which he's been posting.

Newtsie is at least posting right now, but I'm still getting an off-put feeling from his posts.

Pecilia still hasn't really showed up, and I'm not sure if they will at this rate.

Sparkin has also been uncharacteristically quiet throughout this day phase.

Nakuzami

Years
    I'd rather not force another claim so early if it's not necessary. There are ways to not appear suss af without having to claim ones own role every single time

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Actually, I'm more interested in Sparkin. Usually, when he's town, he's v outspoken, to the point that it gets annoying for me esp when im mafia, and he calls me out without any basis whatsoever, and I'm not seeing much of him this time.

I'm intending to vote for Sparkin if that's the case.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
    I'll need to really step up my game and actually contribute something. I'll do a quick reread and share some of my thoughts.

One of my primary thoughts though was that Naku is very townreadable, but I'm not really sure to trust Naku that much because he can look like a high-effort townie after his performance in WitchHunt! I'm thinking he's inno though

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Sorry, haven't been paying this game much attention, between work and the release of the new Civ6 expansion. I had my vote on L'belle before my nap and the mirror claim, so I'll move it to Sparkin and will try to visit the thread more often. Desox's intel on me not visiting someone is however correct, just so you know.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
    I agree on the suspicion on Sparkin. He's typically more of playing a risk game as town, but I could see him only being busy due to responsibilities and other stuff to do.

I'll go for Pecilia, I guess, to help ensure that the mafia don't control the lynch. The only reason I can come up with Pecilia's guilt though is the low contribution despite a relatively moderate post count. Other than that, not much to suspect, but I'll take that lead, I suppose

Back