• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday 22sa!

Years
  • Jessica said:
    I still get the message.

Sorry, but this function is disabled until you either verify your email address or subscribe to Streamload.

We sent you an email confirmation when you first signed up, but you haven't clicked the link in that email to verify your address yet.

Your email address: [email protected][Change Email Address] Send me another verification email:[Send Verification Email]
    Change it to your email then ask them to send you an email then on that email there's a link you have to click.

Right now I have problems of my own. I had to download winzip and now it still won't let me use the program.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • well it's hard to explain if you've never used RM2K or played a RM2K production before... this is the 2nd video game-bday card in the world (the 1st one is made in gamingworld for Bart 2 years ago i believe)

hopefully this works... dizzy and i tried to manage this uploading installing problems for 2 hours already and there's still so much problems...

Years
  • Frostweaver, this idea is ****ed up.

Here is what it says now when I tried logging in the account...

Your login failed.

This account has been logged into from too many computers in the last 24 hours.

You can only log into your account from a few different computers per day.

Possible causes:

Not having cookies enabled in your web browser. This usually becomes a problem when you try to set up a new account with us.
    Clearing your browser's cookies too often. You should not need to delete Streamload's cookie more often than once every few days.
    Using many different web browsers from many different locations. Our limits allow for lots of access to your files, but not too much.
    Using someone else's account or sharing your own account. Don't do that.

If you need access to your account immediately or have any questions about this policy, please contact us and don't forget to provide your username.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • ahh!
    it says login failed because it has been accessed by too many computers in one day...

I guess I was just late to the party...

Aria

Purple's the Prettiest...
    Years
  • Ahh... I can't download it anyway because this is a family computer. T-T

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • latiosspud said:
    Frostweaver, this idea is ****ed up.

Here is what it says now when I tried logging in the account...

Your login failed.

This account has been logged into from too many computers in the last 24 hours.

You can only log into your account from a few different computers per day.

Possible causes:

Not having cookies enabled in your web browser. This usually becomes a problem when you try to set up a new account with us.
    Clearing your browser's cookies too often. You should not need to delete Streamload's cookie more often than once every few days.
    Using many different web browsers from many different locations. Our limits allow for lots of access to your files, but not too much.
    Using someone else's account or sharing your own account. Don't do that.

If you need access to your account immediately or have any questions about this policy, please contact us and don't forget to provide your username.

What kind of service is that?

*sighs* only allow 4 different computers per day.. how mean..

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • well certainly now it's not because the game is corrupted but it's just too much download a day... i'll try to abuse streamload by making mulitple accounts ^_^;;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • (sry for double posting)
    Use WinRaR over Winzip like what Haruka said. I tried it and it's a lot more sucessful to unzip it (not to mention speed too ^^)

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I can't download it either!

*DEATH*

welly...actually I haven't tried to yet...I was just conforming...I have RPG Maker 2000, so I can prolly play it easy...

*clicks it*

BOO ya!

Back