• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy place

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Everyone has one. Your safe zone. Your little corner of the world where you can just get away from it all. Some have a Man Cave, some have a lounge, some simply have their bed room.

Where is your happy place?

User19sq

Regarding my imagination: in Pokémon-amie/Refresh, because my Kirlia smiling makes it hard to stay pissed off.

Real life: a frozen pizza baked and ready, Smirnoffs chilled, and the TV begs to be my call girl. Sometimes Toonami, sometimes Comedy Central, sometimes Impractical Jokers; it's all good~!

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    My bedroom. I can play Pokemon all day if I need to on my 3DS or I can hop on my computer and search the internet for...things...

Years
    The dance studio I work/train at. I am so much more relaxed and confident there than in other social settings and dancing just brings me so much joy. The other place would be my house I suppose.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Starbucks is seriously a safe haven for me, especially when all I want to do is chill during my own time and not be home at the same time. Because sometimes I do get bored out of my mind in my house and I just wanna be out while I chill with my laptop and all.

I do miss the one nearby my old university. Everyone actually knew me there lol

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Any library is good for me. I could live in one and be happy, if I wanted to.
    Other than that, I have no other safe havens.

Bay

Years
    Starbucks is seriously a safe haven for me, especially when all I want to do is chill during my own time and not be home at the same time. Because sometimes I do get bored out of my mind in my house and I just wanna be out while I chill with my laptop and all.

I do miss the one nearby my old university. Everyone actually knew me there lol

I used to either go to cafes or one of the lounges when I was in university myself. There was also the cafe near my workplace, but it keeps changing owners orz.

Otherwise, when I'm at home it's usually my bedroom. I still live with family, so that's one space where I get some privacy.

SigmaSeed

Six Sigma
    Years
    I have no physical happy places, but I've practiced visualization for many years and have been constructing my own little area. It's a forest, and has a clearing in the middle; it's full of all kinds of friendly animals. Behind it is a mountain with a waterfall that creates a pure lake. Beyond the mountain is a huge library, filled with all the world's information, and my spirit guide lives there.

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
    Years
    I don't really have one, basically anywhere there isn't other people. I don't generally like other people, maybe that's just my autism or something

Back