• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Has anyone battled Palmer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I've only fought him once. He was tough, but I somehow won. I almost made it to him the second time. I had 40-something consecutive wins, and I ended up losing. I may end up trying it again.

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
    Yep, and he was pretty easy *_*
    I was pretty surprised when his Milotic started using Hypnosis(i have Egg-moved my Milotic to learn it, Spinda -> Psyduck -> Feebas on Ruby), but it was 2HKO-ed by my Salamence's Thunder Fang, then Dragonite OHKO with Milotic's Ice Beam, Rhyperior with Breloom's Seed Bomb and a Giga Drain :P

Pretty much the easiest "boss" in the whole game xD(Roark was harder!)

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    I did...he's not that hard. Just bring a good team.

My EV"d Lucario 2HKO'd his Rhyperior, My Dragonite killed his Milotic (all just to test him...no ice beam! just d. pulse) and then his Dragonite...that wasn't that hard...I had brought a walrein...yeah......he was easy...

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    I got to 48 and beat the guy but it put me back to the main room thing and said thanks for playing. O_o owned him the first time lol. just get a starmie the first time. surf for rhyperir x4 effectiveness thunder bolt for milotic and ice beam for dragonite also x4.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Yeah, beat him both times. He's not hard if you bring the right Pokemon, but I think I traded away the Pokemon I used to beat him XD I hardly ever visit the Battle Tower except to earn Battle Points, and then I'll just beat him the first time then forfeit the 22nd battle and begin again.

Years
    I didn't even try to run through the battle tower because I thought Palmer was only in plat until like last week xD but I beat both my first time through. You just need to bring the right pokemon

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    It caught me off guard the first time, I still won with a Garchomp alone :D

Then I faced him in doubles and he was way tougher, specially his Zapdos. I lost that one because my moves failed for apparently no reason.

Then just yesterday, I faced him in singles at the 49th battle, despite my alakazam missing two times against regigigas , I made a comback, but d@mn , that cresselia is a pain in the ... stupid thing kept using moonlight and not even outrages would bring her down. Scizor had a bit of trouble finishing her off. But yeah it was a good battle.

Years
    I swept his whole team with one gyarados.
    Focus Sash slapped on him, ensured at least one dragon dance.
    Waterfalled rhyperior on out.
    Earthquaked Milotic to h3ll.
    And Ice Fanged his dragonite.

Paradox Dragonite

Don't laugh at my CB Froslass!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    I typically don't have much trouble as long as my Dragonite is able to set up a Dragon Dance. x3

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Palmer? Nope! Its tooooooo loooonnnnng. I probably will, sooner or later, cause I'm running out of things to do on my Pearl. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back