• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Has anyone battled Palmer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    I have never lost to Palmer. A properly trained and bred Swampert rips through him. Ice Beam Dragonite, Surf Rhyperior, Switch out to something that can handle Milotic.
    2nd Palmer I have not faced. I always get haxxed to oblivion by at least one trainer prior to him.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • He's easy for me, but I certainly can see how unsuspecting trainers can lose to him.

I hate seeing him though, because it usually means that I had just lost a large streak in the hundreds and have to go through the first couple of tiers yet again. =/

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    It's random, though it's bound to appear at least at your 49th battle.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Nope, never went that far due to poor selection of Pokemon and moves.
    I might try and at least attempt it when Platinum comes out, now that I have a better reason to battle him.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • I battled him for the first time yesterday, looking to get the power items. I lost the first time on a 20-win streak, but beat him the second time on a 20-streak again and snapped up the 20 BP that came with it. My Porygon-Z just rocks as a lead for the battle tower.

eric.402

<-- kewl
    Years
  • YES

........uh yes i have battled T.T he was easy as pie fer me.
    warnin ya i was jkin i won against him but he was pretty good.

SilverTheIronKnight

Enigma Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • CA
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    i faced him once on diamond and i wasnt redy
    so he whooped me lol
    u just hav 2 b sur u hav ur best team redy
    especially wen u face him a 2nd time and he has his regigigas

Status
    Not open for further replies.