• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has anyone ever confused you're gender?

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
  • In 6th grade, I looked like a girl. So I often got people calling me mam and all that >:|
    But not anymore, luckily. :\

Years
  • Ah...here? Never.
    IRL. Once, but it wasn't my fault. There's this boy name Patrick at my school, and...we look like each other...from a (really, really long) distance...so we've been told. We're just about the same height and the same length in hair, everything else, is very much different. Once, our teacher told him that he looked like me. My friend(I've known her for a faithful decade *COUGHGINGAWHYCOUGH* xP) mistook him for me, when she was walking towards us and we were walking to the same class side by side. Weird, huh? O-o

Last edited:

Emotion.

Mentally Burning Rainbow.
    Years
  • Online I have posed as a girl before, it's a fun game to see how long you can keep them going for and having them try flirting with you xD

T'was only for a joke, don't start thinking I'm some sort of weird pedo pervert gay virtual cross dresser. *cough*

Last edited:

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • Nope, never :). I have short hair with a flip, so I have a guys haircut. I have a manly features and I don't have a high pitch voice.

Years
  • Yes, they have. Once I let my hair grow longer than usual, and suddenly I have people asking "You wanna come with me, beautiful?" WTH??? Now, I avoid this problem by never letting my hair grow longer than neck.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    I'm often mistaken for a girl online, which I personally find hilarious, but not all that surprising. Even my friends tell me I sometimes type in a very 'girly' manner, whatever that means. xD;

In real life, I don't think I've ever been mistaken for a girl, aided by my deep voice of course, although I do every so often get people asking me if, or downright assuming, I'm gay, which confuses me to no end.

Back