• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has anyone leveled up EVERY Pokemon to 100?

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
    Ive never even tried, it would be boring, and it would take at least five years!
    I just like to play the games and beat them, I dont like to do everything in them.

Years
    It would be a truly amazing feat of patience to do this.
    I will be completely amazed if anyone actually gets there.
    It would be pretty incredible.
    I did about 24, 4 different teams, in my original yellow game. That took a painfully long time.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    No, because honestly there are some Pokemon I can't be bothered to train all the way to 100. I'm satisfied with just having a few of my main teams raised to level 100, as well as most of my play-through parties.

I shudder to think how long it would take to get every Pokemon up to 100. Whoever does so must have a LOT of free time.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    No way. The few Pokemon that I have at level 100 took me forever to train, and that's not a high amount. To do every Pokemon would take forever.

I was going to in my Blue version after I caught every Pokemon, but that was before I discovered how much I enjoy grinding. I restarted the game before I had a chance to start.

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
    I've never done it, and in all my years of playing pokemon I've only gotten my Vaporeon in pokemon yellow to 100, but OMG imagine doing them all... srsly can you imagine leveling up a Dunsparce to 100?? I'd die

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    I've never done it, and in all my years of playing pokemon I've only gotten my Vaporeon in pokemon yellow to 100, but OMG imagine doing them all... srsly can you imagine leveling up a Dunsparce to 100?? I'd die

And Unown would be the worst of all! *shudders at the mere thought and recoils at Hidden Power monotony* My thoughts on it were that if I ever were to train one, I would just stick in the Daycare after "EV Training" (ROFL :cer_laugh:) and hope it reaches Level 100...eventually. And oddly enough, I intended (and still do) to catch all 28 Unown variants and get them each to Level 100...yeah. That's "hardcore" Pokemon for ya. ;)

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
    And Unown would be the worst of all! *shudders at the mere thought and recoils at Hidden Power monotony* My thoughts on it were that if I ever were to train one, I would just stick in the Daycare after "EV Training" (ROFL :cer_laugh:) and hope it reaches Level 100...eventually. And oddly enough, I intended (and still do) to catch all 28 Unown variants and get them each to Level 100...yeah. That's "hardcore" Pokemon for ya. ;)

Oh Yeah, I completely forgot about Unknowns!!! they'd definitely be the worst of the lot!
    OMG I really wish you good luck for your goal hahah I hope you survive the sheer mind numbing boredom that it will put you through!

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I only gotten my Pokemon up to lv 70 but not to 100. That's probably going to be my goal though.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

Oh Yeah, I completely forgot about Unknowns!!! they'd definitely be the worst of the lot!
    OMG I really wish you good luck for your goal hahah I hope you survive the sheer mind numbing boredom that it will put you through!

Thanks! Let's hope my sanity can be maintained from all those Unown! All in a day's work for an aspiring Pokemon Master, I guess... :rambo: But really, I hope to one day achieve the very daunting "all species @ Level 100" feat, so I have something worthwhile to show for all the hours I've logged on Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby, and FireRed combined!). :D

I was kind of surprised that the number of Pokemon users here typically raise to Level 100 is a bit low...

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    I have not trained every single Pokemon and never will, although I do have many, many level 100's because I have a weird obsession: If I have a team, then every member of it must be level 100.

bOxieLiciOus

not here 4 lipsyncing
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    err. once or twice? as far as i can remember it's pretty tough, it kills all of my time.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I only have what, 15 or so lvl 100s in total? So no, not all lvl 100s in one game, I'm way too lazy to even try that (and it would waste so much of my time!)

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    On Yellow, I think I had 20-30's 100's. Thanks to my best friend who loved beating the hell out of E4. But all 493 (not counting the Gen V coz I haven't played it yet...), that's.. O.O

Xatumi

Mech-Zoid
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2014
    To do every single Pokemon with say Lucky Egg's and Trading Bonus's would take about.

1248 hours. Counting one Pokemon for each species. :)

I have only ever gotten one Lv100 Pokemon. Which was my beloved Staraptor. =]

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
    Nope.
    To be honest, I've /never/ levelled up one of my Pokemon to Lv.100.
    I think the highest I've levelled up to is 90.
    I lose interest and stop playing once I've beaten the Champion xD

Back