• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Hau

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2018
    Kay guys so many people hate hau (sorry if you like him) do I thought why don't I make a forum for people to let if steam about how dumb hau is! So I want to share this hilarious paradoy my friend made up to pkmn centre theme. It starts at the bit that's goes doo doo, do do dodododo, doo doo dodododo....
    So it goes like this: F you hau. Go F a yungoos. In your babyish room. Hala will spank you. Those are just the lyrics you have to do the tune fitting in your head sorry couldn't figure out how to write it. How good is it though? It fits really well if you drag out certain words like hau.

Years
    but Hau is cool though

i suppose sometimes he can be mildly annoying but nothing more than that. :c

Last edited:

string555

Banned
    Years
    I don't hate him, but I do think the first match against him to become Champion was the opposite of epic. Used 1 Poke, wasn't that over-leveled, no Z-Moves, no healing items. DONE AND DONE. :/

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2018
    I don't mind Hau. I mean, he is a little bit corny as a character, but doesn't that apply to all of the Pokemon NPCs? I view it as part of the charm of the game.

Years
    in my honest opinion, i disliked hau. i feel that our rival character...the person that we fight periodically should have more development like Silver in GSC. Silver was the kind of character that exemplified the rival (Blue did this too) he was more serious and he had a personality that set him apart from all of the others and whenever i would fight i felt that i was fighting someone who was developing into a rival not just one off of the bat. Hau just seems like a character whom was meant purely to appeal to children under 10 he had very little to no development and every time i encountered him i just felt like he was unnecessary and boring just like the other npcs. i realize that some players might say that Hau was your friend and the true rival was gladian and to that i agree gladian had way more development in terms of a rival than hau and is more likable. but to keep this from going on too much longer i enjoyed the rivals like Silver, Blue, and Hugh because they developed over the course of time and had motives that added to their character the personality to go with it( in Blues case over the course of two games). this is just my opinion on Hau i apologize if this sounded like a rant.

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm a strong critic of Gen 7 for many things but I actually don't mind Hau. He kept my attention a bit more than most characters in those long overdrawn cut-scenes. I choose to see Gladian as the real rival and Hau more of a practice demo rival that morphs into just a friend. Kind of like a May/Brendan and Wally situation, but not completely the same, of course.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I don't mind Hau. Not my favorite, but I prefer Hau over many "rivals". I miss the rivals. I feel Hau more like a friend, not really a rival that you want to beat.

Back