• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever? 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen today
    Yes. I met Betty White on a school field trip, and I met a couple professional wrestlers. (Ron Simmons, Lita).

Have you ever completed a 100+ piece Jigsaw puzzle?

Years
    Maybe? I've had plenty of out of body experiences when I was bored out of my mind thinking about my existence. Does that count?

Have you ever gone 2 or more days without sleep? Like literally zero sleep at all?

Years
    No, but I've had numerous encounters where I nearly did. Growing up in streets littered with stray dogs does that to ya. You just learn new methods to avoid getting bit everyday.

What was your most recent online purchase?

Years
    I've bought ketchup packs without realizing I still had like 4 in the pantry numerous times lol. It's a problem.

Have you ever gotten in a fight before? Like full on fisticuffs?

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    Kinda but not really. Had a fight with a friend because the other kids were egging us on. I hit him first then he hit me. Ended up getting a friend expelled from school which I wish I didn't in the end.

Have you ever talked yourself out of a fight?

Years
    Gosh sorry to hear about that.

And as for the question, no, but my mom and aunt have quelled numerous potential fights between me and a tough-guy-wannabe cousin of mine. This was back when we were like 10 years old though; I don't keep contact with him anymore.

Have you ever been wrongfully put in detention?

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    Actually yes. A friend lit a match in class and another student said I did it. Had to help out the lab assistant or whatever she was all day. She was the one in charge of keeping everything in check in the labs.

Have you ever accidentally knocked out a Pokemon you wanted to catch?

Years
    I can't even begin to count how many times that has happened. And even if I don't KO it, I realize way too late that I don't have balls lol.

Have you ever went one or two (or more) full days doing nothing but playing Pokemon?

Years
    No comment. Although whatever your guess is, it's most certainly right lol.

Have you ever slept for more than 12 hours? Were you refreshed if ever?

Years
    yes and no. sleeping for over 12 hours is bad; don't fall for it... urgh

have you ever went bungee jumping and if not have you considered it?

Years
    No and no. Way too scared of falling to even think about doing it. Maybe if I had a gun to my head, I'd give it a shot.

Have you ever had a dream where you didn't wanna wake up bcs of how great it was? If so, share a bit of it!

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    All the time. I love my dreams so so much. I can't remember most dreams but a dream as a kid I will never forget is Pokemon were real and I brought a Sceptile to school.

Have you ever had a dream that came true?

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    Does predicting the model of bus I will catch count? (the bus goes past my house and the last stop is just down the road and most of the time the bus does a return trip) even if it didn't it's a one in like 10 chance of guessing correctly.

Have you ever licked a doorknob?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back