• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever? 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Nope. Don't really do VR.

Have you ever had a pet?

Years
    Have had multiple cats and still have one.
    Kitties forever, nya =3

Have you ever bet on anything (be it money or something humiliating or whatever if you can't do it/lose) ?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    There's never a bad time for ice cream. It's a solid choice even on cold Winter nights! :3

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    You broke the topic by forgetting the question :(
    I'll answer the previous one.

I have have! Because ice creams make great desserts and they have less calories than many other desserts...

Have you ever succeeded in anything against everyone's expectations?

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Nope.

Have you ever had to do a presentation where you felt like "Oh my gosh, I'm so gonna flunk this" the whole time?

Years
    Yes, and I would flunk it. I'm not someone you should put in front of a group of people.

Have you ever played a game in a foreign language just out of curiosity?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    I am pretty sure I have played at least two games in Spanish (among which The Witcher 1 I think, but I don't remember) and I play most of my games in English. And I think I've played a game in Russian with Spanish subtitles while I don't know Russian lol (could be Blades of Time but I'm not sure).
    I recommend playing games in languages that you want to learn, as well as watching Youtube/streamers who are native. Games like Persona 5 are great for that because you can take your time on each line.

Have you ever been locked out of your own home?

Years
    I lost my house key once if that counts. Dunno where, but it wasn't at home =p

Have you ever been at a cashier (like in a supermarket) only to find out you forgot your wallet?

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    I have. Not a fun feeling.

Have you ever slept during class?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    Never. I have never neglected my sleep.

Have you ever been awake for more than 24 hours?

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    Yes, had a few sleepless nights in the past which led to me staying awake for longer than 24 hours

Have you ever spent 10 hours or more inside a vehicle?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Driving to Italy during a school trip took about 15 hours. Over the course of the week we spend a lot of time just sitting in that bus...

Have you ever been disqualified from a competition?

Years
    I had no romantic interest whatsoever while I was in school.

Have you ever dropped your phone?
    Cracked glass ahoy

Have you had a school crush?
    (I do but he rejects me again and again)

There's plenty of fish in the sea, Olivia. If he is not interested, go reel in a different one! 😙
    Easier said than done I suppose, depending on how big your crush on him is... but, if he keeps rejecting you, even if it's not easy, you should cut your losses and find someone else you like =)

Last edited:

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    I have been using the same smartphone for four years, and it typically falls once a week, and it's not broken yet!

Have you ever taken a plane alone?

Spoiler:

There's plenty of fish in the sea, Olivia. If he is not interested, go reel in a different one! 😙
    Easier said than done I suppose, depending on how big your crush on him is... but, if he keeps rejecting you, even if it's not easy, you should cut your losses and find someone else you like =)
    I fear it's hard to control your feelings, above all when you're discovering them... ^^"
    The crush will probably disappear after a few months or so.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Nah. Not that big on travelling and the one time I did travel on a plane, it was a family trip.

Have you ever ran for fun?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back