• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you ever done the Barry Dance?

Kylix

¬ L_¬
Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2009
    okay? o.O
    Let me try it.....
    nope, my legs keep messing up, I fell twice darn it

Pokegirl98

Just an Average Fangirl
    Years
  • I do it when I'm in a good mood. I do the gym leader, rival, elite four member "dance" when I beat them.

and my sisters are the best at it. it truly takes talent to be able to dance like that :-)

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I've never tried it before and I'm happy I haven't although one day.....nah =]

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • No, mostly because I probably wouldn't be able to do it right, and would look like a complete spastic.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I've known how hilarious it looks in Platinum when Barry does it, and how hilarious it can be when you actually do it, but I've never tried it. Perhaps one day if I feel like making myself feel in the mood, I'd do it to make myself laugh. Though I don't think I'd want to do it in front of anyone even if it is a short jig.

@ Hamako-chan- The Barry dance is just a short little jig that your Rival does in Pokémon Platinum now that his sprite animates. Barry [or your rival's name in the game] does not do the short dance in Diamond or Pearl however, since the trainer sprites do not animate.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I did it for exactly 10 minutes, like Barry said on Youtube.
    Now I get someone walking into this thread and telling me the animation went in a circle.

Back