• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever had a weird dream?

YES OR NO OR SOMETHING!

• Yes!

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • Nope!

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Why!

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I like to dance!

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I have quite a few, most of which will get me an infraction if I talk about it.
    The most PG 'weird' dream that I had was I once had a dream that I was the midget in the "Safety Dance" video.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Oh definitely. I don't quite remember many of them, but there is one weird dream that was so random, I still don't know what the heck went on in that dream. :U All I remember was like... a silver/purpleish Ninetales.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Plenty in the past week O_o

My dad's mother turning into a dragon, as with his brother, a dream regarding me owning a bunch of reptiles and other stuff that lived behind one of those glass containers you'd find in a wall at a pet store...

So many weird ones to count O_o

LightEspeon ♥!

Espeon is awesome!
    Years
  • Wow , I just had a dream that I was on Pokecommunity
    and it was a topic called "Don't you hate weird post?"
    And for some reason the reply were on there signatures!

And one person said "I hate it!"
    The other said "Yeah me too"
    and then the other said "Why are yo????"

And then when I looked to the right It turned black and then I woke up and gasped! D:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    My dreams usually have a pattern to follow. When a dream is classified as a nightmare, it's a weird dream to me. This is due to the fact that I either dream about high school (yeah it finished ages ago and I still dream about it ugh), clouds (although this is becoming rarer now than it was in 2008), my birds escaping/dying/coming back to life, people online, spiders, Neighbours, frogs and sometimes Pokémon/AFL. If I have dreams that aren't about any of those really, it's weird.

An example that comes to my brain is when I dreamed about a dinosaur walking around the neighbourhood wanting to kill me. I sometimes dream of magical things occuring, such as a distant land, which is really my backyard - and then walking through portals to get to one side of the backyard to the other. I've also dreamed about people being really small and in pools, or giant blow up creatures that have no purpose in the dream whatsoever. Most of the time my dreams are based at my house, so it's meant to appear as if I'm at another place, but I'm in my house, so people having magical rituals in my backyard isn't exactly normal. Oh, another strange one was something about a man killing people because of something to do with their eyes about a year ago, I can't remember much about it now though.

In other words, I have weird dreams a lot but I try not to pay attention to them.

.Bullet

My Valentine
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    Everyone has odd dreams at some point or another. I've had my share, that's for sure. The one I can most remember is one of those "falling" dreams, where you feel like you're actually falling. I must say, it felt so real, falling in that dream. I lay still on the bed throughout the dream, however.

In brief: I fell in my dreams, and it was freaky! O_o

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I've had a couple of weird dreams, but I don't really remember them all. :/
    Some of them probably aren't appropriate here anyway.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • My imagination is very potent, so yes, I have weird dreams. Has anyone ever felt pain in a dream? Even though they're fine? I have. I think that classifies for weird. I hit the ground in my dreams, and feel it in dream. Of course, I have the indestructibility of a DBZ character in my dreams, but I still feel it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • They're a fairly regular occurrence, even if my memories of them aren't the most detailed. A number of them revolve around me being back in high school and my parents owning cars we never had. And some of those high school happenings are weird indeed.

Years
  • the wierest dream i have ever had was that i was running around this golden cave (kinda like in R/S/E where you catch bagon) and this blob thing was chasing me and some other random people who i dont know but did know in the dream (hope that makes sence :D) and when the blob thing ate you after about 5 seconds you crouch down and put your hands on the floor and get transformed into something (I got turning nto a man made out of seaweed and some one else got turned into a floating doucgnut fish) and the only way to get turned back is to jump into the blobs speedboat lake.

i have had a lot more but that is the weirdest (Especialy the floating dounut fish)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Yes. For the past two/three weeks, every dream I've had has been a strange one. THe most potent one was where I was a wild cat, and created my own Clan (as in Warrior Cats), but it was the PC Clan. Everyone I have seen on here was in it, and I was really confused. What's more, is that there were weird green magical cats were there as well, and they all set out to kill me. Every other cat defended me but somehow, they all just fell over and started babbling like babies. Then I woke up.

Strange...

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
    Years
  • Yup, I've had many =p although I had an awesome one (I didn't want to go back to the real world lol) I imagined myself as a pokemon trainer! Iwas with all of my friends, we were at a really high level =p and we were just about to go somewhere to relax...then my mom knocked on the door T_T she wondered why I looked so sad lol

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Who hasn't?

Yuppers. Remember Digimon? Well, I remember when I was like 8, I had this freaky dream where all the characters came to my house, and I went to the bathroom to go check my hair out. Then that dinosaur Digimon came an breathed fire on me. I burned and fell to the floor sorta like how Brock does when he get's Poison Jabbed by Crogunk when he's flirting with a girl and that Digimon's owner was like, "Stop that, now"

I remember a couple, also, where I was alwasy with this girl in my class. She is cute, and all, and in the dreams we sorta hug and all, but it's a bit uncomfortable. See, I have a girlfriend...

So yea, I do have weird dreams. xD

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    I've had way too many weird dreams in the past.

The oddest one I've had was when I was about 6 or 7 years old. What's interesting about this dream is that I remember it very clearly, whereas I forget most other dreams. Also, I talked in this dream.

Anyway, in the dream, I was walking in this really foggy area. It looked like a forest, but instead of trees, it was really tall grass. Either that, or I was really short. Then a limo drove up (proportional to my size, it wasn't huge) and a praying mantis wearing a tuxedo came out. It came up to me and started speaking in a British accent. It said, "Would you like some tea at my mansion?" Ignoring the classic rule of "don't talk to strangers," I said that I would love to, so I got in the limo with the praying mantis.

We went to the mansion and had tea, then the praying mantis asked if I would like a contract for a singing career. I told him that I would love one, but I also said that I had to go. Then I went outside and another limo drove up. My mom came out of the car and said, "Hurry! We must leave!" Then I woke up.

... I kid you not. I blame the influence of video games, even though I'm terrified of praying mantises.

Years
  • Almost all of my dreams are weird in a rather creepy way. Most of them involve dancing communists. I had a dream once where Lenin was the principal of our school and he was dancing with my maths teacher. Then we had Leninade and bread for lunch. xD

Then I had another dream where I broke my leg and I went to the hospital with Stalin and Russia (from Hetalia). I told Russia to get me some coffee at the coffee stand, and Stalin sang to me while he was gone. Russia came back a while later, and he bought himself an iced coffee, but he only got me some plastic sunflowers from the gift shop. :| Then he picks Stalin up and starts dancing with him, and the doctor came in and vomited on the floor after seeing them dance. (Stalin was dancing rather sassily.) Then I told the doctor I wanted some wooden crutches to match the paneling on my station wagon, and I had to pay extra for them. Then we got in my station wagon and drove to my house. Which is weird, considering the hospital was in Russia, or at least the doctors were all Russian. I have to wonder how we got over the Pacific Ocean. :/

Yeah, I've had a bunch of other weird dreams, like one where Ukraine gave birth at a restaurant, and the one where Ellen Degeneres published a book about the benefits of purging the enemies of the state; but I'm not going to describe them all because it'd take all day. xD

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I sometimes have lucid dreams so yes they are quite weird. I sometimes have normal dreams that are weird as well though, like this one time I dreamed that me and my amazingly cute English teacher were running away to Brazil to get married.

Years
  • I sometimes have lucid dreams so yes they are quite weird. I sometimes have normal dreams that are weird as well though, like this one time I dreamed that me and my amazingly cute English teacher were running away to Brazil to get married.

lucky.
    i wish i could have more lucid dreams, ive had like one and even then i didnt realise it :(

Back