• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever had a weird dream?

YES OR NO OR SOMETHING!

• Yes!

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • Nope!

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Why!

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I like to dance!

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

LightEspeon ♥!

Espeon is awesome!
    Years
    Yes I have!
    I just had a dream that the Amazing Atheist took my LV 100 Espeon and replaced it with retarded hacked moves and an ability!
    I didn't really want it any more!
    I was in the opposite world!
    I couldn't tell you bout the other dream , its strange
    and uh..... Rated R for Retarded xD!

Krystallyn

☼ ♥You make me smile♥ ☼
    Years
    Haha. Yup, sure have. Almost every night.

I won't share them all, 'cause that would take hours to read. One I remember, though, is I was looking at these apartmants we were going to move in to, and when we opened the door to the broiler, a great white shark fell out and attacked me. Nobody else, just me.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I always have whimsical dreams. It's what makes me surreal. XD;

Last night, I dreamt that I was walking alone in park. Then, when I was at a place that I could not remember, I layed down and made a snow angel. After making the snow angel, I teleported back to my bed room, dry and warm.

The next morning, it was snowing outside!! 8D;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I have a dream where I was riding a horse, but somehow the horse turned into my mother?

I never did understand that one -.-

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    strange dreams like nearly being attacked by a snake? then my cat jumps in and stops the snake or this one dream where it was my b-day and my pair sent me a card i was like wtf? how can he send me a card? but yeah it made me upset this dream nearly all my dreams are weird i mainly have nightmares now because of my incompedence.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I have had several. Many of which involve girls from my past with whom I've blown any chance of romantic relations with appearing out of nowhere for sexy fun time.

I'm not quite sure what that means, but they're entertaining. >_<

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    It was very awkward dream. I don't remember it very well. But I remember jumping off a hot air balloon with a hobo.

I had a mini siezure(like I felt like I was falling). Then I fell off my bed.

The End

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    I have very strange, violent and generally amazing dreams. My current favourite is:

I was running up some random street with my friend because we were being chased by a man with a gun. He shot me, but it didn't hurt at all, but there was a hole in my chest, like, right through it. So I turned around, made my fingers into the gun shape, and shot him. Just shot him with my fingers.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    One of my best pieces of fiction, yet to be written, is based of a dream I had. That *sob* was the best dream I have ever had. It had everything, tragedy, sci-fi, ninjas. I'm not joking.

Years
    Yes, I do. Some are stranger than others; the strangest of them all I try to repress the memories of. :p

I had a strange dream last night, actually, but for the life of me, I can't remember it. Ah, well.

Ayselipera

I'd say most of my dreams are extremely weird. I often wake up and think to myself... well that was strange and then proceed with my day. My dreams don't really effect me much.

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Yes i have many weird dreams and some of my are very similar to everyday life so sometimes when i think about something im like'' did that actually happen or did i dream about it'' i like dreaming because i can feel emotions i dont normally get to feel in my real life even if it's fear or something. its a way to escape reality for awhile without the use of drugs haha

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    All of my dreams are weird to some degree or another. I can't discuss the finer details here, however.

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
    Years
    They all involve tons of alcohol and fornications without a doubt.

The answer is yes. I highly doubt anyone in this world has lived their lives without one of these. I feel sorry for those who don't have these kinds of dreams; their reality would be blurred so much.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    I've had never had a dream that is not somewhat surreal and seing as I dream maybe 2-3 times a week I have too many to post!

Back