• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever tried High Heels?

Have you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazukii

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I felt inspired to make this thread after I just had a go at walking in High Heels, lol it was fun. I liked the noice it made when you walked haha ;)

Vote boys :)

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • No, it would be impossible to walk. I don't think I would wear them if I was a girl either, they would be impossible to walk in ;D

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Er yeah o.o'
    It was kind of embarrasing when my brother came down the stairs and look at me really weirdly.
    But at least i tried something new :D

How can girls walk in them? It's hard, if the heel gets stuck in the pavement *crunch city* o.O

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I tried that along with pink nail polish and doing everything girly i can!
    Seriously though i saw my moms shoes one day and i tried to fit in them but i cant. I mean yhell i have a size 48/14.5 foot so yeah.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I'm disturbed by the amount of boys here that have tried womans clothes and makeup...

Reactions:
    Years
  • @Pogosheep00:

Avoid targeting a specific group of people
    When making your polls, try to include as many people as possible. For example, a poll such as "what do you think of the new park they put in on 3rd street? (ONLY FOR PEOPLE IN SIOUX CITY!)" wouldn't be wide enough (since only people in one specific city would be able to answer), and wouldn't be right for OVP. Another example would be "staff members, do you like working on PC?", since that would target only about 30 people or so, it wouldn't be a good poll to post.

^ basically this. You're targeting a particular group that doesn't allow other members of the community to partake in, namely the female members. I know this wasn't the direction you wanted this thread to take, but please, and I must stress, revise over OVP's rules before making a thread just so you're sure of what's allowed and what isn't.

Now I'm not going to close this thread, instead, I'm going to take out the gender specific.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Please...what dude hasn't tried on high heels?

I mean....uh....No! Of course not! O.O

Lol...If I did ever try on high heels, I don't remember it.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I LOVE HIGH HEELS! :D:D
    I love the noise when u walk and personally...I have only 1...':D

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I wear shoes with flat soles.
    The clacking noise of walking in high heels really annoys me, and given how it disfigures feet, no thanks...

Why would I want to do that?
    Women can wear trousers, yet men can't wear skirts (as an example), so it makes many men curious to try it just to know what it's like.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Ha ha,yes I have when I was younger like six or seven,it's not like I was mature then 0_O.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Oddly enough, I haven't tried on high heels, but I have tried those platform shoes that came out in the 70's. I really wanted to kill myself while I was wearing those.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    No, I'm scared of heights.

XD No, I bet they kill your feet, I'll just stick to trainers.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • I have once, went to a party with them on, danced for ages, and my legs hurt so much the next day. XD;

Now I just don't bother wearing them. :x Sneakers, ftw. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back