• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resolve

I have it
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    More times than I can count; they seem to find me the most difficult to deal with of us three siblings.

Have you ever called for an ambulance?

Years
  • Yes, recently but I didn't like this one. It was too loud and long and I didn't like the animal acts. A tiger needs to be free not caged.

Have you ever had one person greedily gobble up food that was meant for everyone?

Years
  • More like I get sunburn unintentionally.

Have you gotten an answer wrong that was asked by the teacher and the teacher lectured you on your wrong answer?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Yeah I had teachers who ragged on someone for getting it wrong, it was funny yet embarrassing when it happened to me.

Have you ever fallen off your bed while asleep?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Yeah, I broke my right elbow when I was seven. It hurt for two days, but I got catered to and fussed over for the rest of the year, so it wasn't all bad. xD Apart from my crooked scar!

Have you ever been to a public gym? (They're pretty gross in my opinion haha).

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    Yeah, it was a fun night with my friends.

Have you ever gone for 36+ hours of no sleep?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back