• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
  • I have. Their scales feel nice to touch and their bellies are soft.
    I dislike math

Have you ever cried because you lost something?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I cried when my cat got sent to the animal shelter and I never saw her again.

Have you ever heard of Hans Christian Andersen story of The Little Mermaid? Not the Disney's version of The Little Mermaid.

Years
  • Yes, I most certainly have. Folk tales, fables and fairy tales are one of my passions! I know my Hans Christian Anderson, The Little Mermaid, The Red Shoes, The Little Match Girl.

Have you ever read a poem by Shel Silverstein?

Years
  • I have heard and seen so many different movies of Alice in Wonderland.

Have you ever watched American Horror Story?

Years
  • Yeah, my dad played golf so when I was 10 I bought him some golf balls for Christmas. Now even though they were not the brand he was accustomed to my dad is one special man who would never hurt a kid's feelings by letting them find out years later it wasn't what we wanted. Instead, I found out that he did not like my present because he handed it back to me on the spot, said that I bought a cheap brand and that I needed to take them back to the store for the better ones. Yeah... we're not the closest father and daughter out there.

Have you ever watched any of the Disney nature documentaries?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Yes, once i stole erasers from a teachers desk and then threw a pen at a kids face when he threatened to tell on me LOL. bad noa.

Have you ever unfairly judged someone only to find out you were totally wrong about them?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back