• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played? V3

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    Totally! I should convince my brother to play co-op again.

Lost in Blue?

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
    Never played it, but if I read the description, that could have been a game I would play ALOT.

Advance wars?

pkmin3033

Unfortunately. Really not keen on it. I like swords n' sorcery in my SRPGs.

Golden Sun?

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
    is that the one where it start like in the rain with a bridge that collapses? Played it a bit, had some fun with it. Dont know how far I got. It was one of those games I put done once, and I never had the energy to start playing again :O please forgive me.

Sim tower?

pkmin3033

Yes, it is (well, it starts in the rain) and no, I've not played that~

Hyrule Warriors?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    Sounds familiar. Is it an XBox game? I've played many driving games on that.

Kirby: Canvas Curse?

pkmin3033

Yes...the only Kirby game I've played that I can honestly say I really don't care for. I had more fun on the other ones, anyway.

Strider?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Yes i did.

How about Call of Battlefield: Modern Warfighter? (inb4blatant thread advertising)

pkmin3033

No...although I do have it on PC upstairs somewhere. I just never got around to it. Not even sure my laptop could run it...

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End?

Back