• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Yeah, I played that in my high school's Video Game Club once during my senior year or so. Strange game.

Anyone tried Jet Set Radio? Just picked it up on Steam last night.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I haven't, but the funny thing is that my sister has, and its one of her favorite games.

Soul Nomad and the World Eaters, anyone?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Indeed I have. Bought it at launch, love it, but...never beat it. I will one of these days, but my 3DS is growing too quickly for me @_@

Have you ever played The World Ends With You?

Ahh TWEWY was soo fun!! One of my favorite games on DS. <3

I haven't, but the funny thing is that my sister has, and its one of her favorite games.

Soul Nomad and the World Eaters, anyone?

Nah, never even heard of it. Is it a PC game? :o

Anyone here played Jump Ultimate Stars on the Nintendo DS?

Years
  • Nah, it's only in Japanese and I don't like fighting games.

How about Sonic Shuffle for the Dreamcast? (One of the few in the series I haven't played.)

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    I have never seen a Dreamcast (let alone a game for the system) in real life, so no, unfortunately.

How about The Last of Us? Has the next person played it?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • I played the beginning, but that was it. No real reason, it's not that I don't like it (in fact, I really wanted to play it), but I just never got around to it.

Going with Soul Nomad and the World Eaters (which is a great NIS title), have you ever played Phantom Brave?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Yup, I've played Phantom Brave too. First Nippon Ichi game I got some of my characters' stats to reach the millions in. Nippon Ichi games are great!

Somebody here (besides Aura and me) has played Fire Emblem Awakening, right?

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    I have played Portal 2, although I have yet to beat it. Not great at puzzle games, unfortunately.

Guess I'll go with the game that inspired my username: anyone played Shadow of the Colossus? One of my personal favorite games besides the Fire Emblem and Pokemon series.

Years
  • Yeah, I got through two bosses, I think, when playing it at a friend's house.

Have you played anything for the Game Gear? (I think I own The Lion King, Sonic Blast, Ninja Gaiden, Columns, and maybe one or two other games.)

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Man, I never really got much of a chance to play the Game Gear. Rented it a couple times from a video store along with some Sonic game; that's about it, as far as physically. Everything else has been on a emulator. :)

I'll go with another Dreamcast title. How about the obscure Evolution 1 or 2? (Ported to the GC as Evolution Worlds)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Meh. The art style is the only reason I didn't touch those games.

How about the Ouendan games (or Elite Beat Agents)?

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2017
    Yes, I have! Both, as a matter of fact. I loved playing those games. They're just so crazy!

What about DuckTales for the NES?

TY

How about Need for Speed Most Wanted (the old one, not the new one)?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back