• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played...

pkmin3033

Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure?

pkmin3033

No, and I never will. I'm disgusted with Square Enix for publishing that miserable excuse for a game, it's a disgrace to The Legacy of Kain franchise, which deserves far better than some half-arsed multiplayer that leeches off its premise without doing anything to add to it.

*fumes for a few minutes*

...ahem. How about Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    No, but I do remember playing a different Cartoon Network game. (I believe it was Cartoon Network Racing.)

Has anyone played Croc 2?

pkmin3033

Nah...never been a huge Beatles fan. Well, Ringo Starr was the voice of my childhood. xD

Metroid Prime Pinball?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    I haven't quite gotten myself into the Metroid series yet, so only time will tell.

Has anyone played Pokémon Pinball R/S?

pkmin3033

No, although I've always wanted to; I really enjoyed the Gameboy version...even if I never did get Mew. xD

Sonic Heroes?

pkmin3033

I played the remastered version on the PS4 very briefly, as it came with the console...I might go back to it somewhen.

Alan Wake?

Back