• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have you pre-ordered HG/SS?

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
Years
  • I pre-ordered Heart Gold a few days ago. I picked it over Soul Silver for three reasons. Gold was the first version I had in the GSC era. Growlithe is exclusive to Heart Gold and Growlithe is my favorite pokemon so yeah. :p Annnnnnnnnnd, my brother plans on getting Soul Silver so it all works out. March 14 can't come soon enough! D:

Years
  • Not yet, but I will be pre-ordering Heart Gold before March 25 (when it comes out in Australia) also because of Growlithe ^.^

jmadude

Keybledar43
    Years
  • I pre-ordered it last week and haven't lost it yet. I know somehow I'm gonna lose it so I have it locked in the secret compartment in my room.

Years
  • is it safe to assume that you can get it at gamestop for $35 at the release like you can preorder it for $35 now on Amazon?

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Planning on it tommorow when I swing by GameStop, I'm also going to pick up my PCP :D

Phantom Kat

A Daydreamer Longing To Write
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 12, 2010
    I pre-ordered Soul Silver when I went to download the Pikachu-Colored-Pichu today (went there early so I had time to do that before I went to the movies with my friends). I paid it all, so I just have to go and pick it up on March 14th. :3

- Kat

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I just did yesterday. HeartGold only, preorder deposit paid, Pichu downloaded. Now, I'm down to just waiting for a month. \o/

\o/

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Pre-ordered Heart Gold through Gamestop today. Put five down on it, so I'll still have to pay when I go and get it, but it'll be worth it.

Finnel

Years
  • I pre-ordered HG a looooong time ago. 2009-10-25 to be precise. I have no clue if I'm going to get the pre-order bonus, which the store says the "300 first people to pre-order" will get. That message was put up on the product page a week ago or so, so I'm really confused.

Back