• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you started the Christmas shopping?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    No shopping for me I have no money and no job.If I did I would probably buy my parents something but unfortunately I have no job therefore no money.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm only buying a present for my brother this year, since when I ask my mom what she wants, she says, "Tiffany's Diamon Ring" and when I ask my dad what he wants he says, "Lexus SUV."

<_<;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

And "the thought's what counts" doesn't apply in my family unless you're my gushy mushy brother. I was going to buy him his gift at Borders a few weeks ago, but the copy was kind of beaten up and I decided no.

I'm gonna get him a nice Dave Barry book which rings up at about $16 max.

Oh, well, I guess I'll be getting presents for my friends too. I guess I should start thinking about that. :|

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    I'm only buying a present for my brother this year, since when I ask my mom what she wants, she says, "Tiffany's Diamon Ring" and when I ask my dad what he wants he says, "Lexus SUV."

<_<;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

And "the thought's what counts" doesn't apply in my family unless you're my gushy mushy brother. I was going to buy him his gift at Borders a few weeks ago, but the copy was kind of beaten up and I decided no.

I'm gonna get him a nice Dave Barry book which rings up at about $16 max.

Oh, well, I guess I'll be getting presents for my friends too. I guess I should start thinking about that. :|
    Wow you parents are a little pricey to shop for... I think I could pull that off, but it would definitely hurt my pocket. What do you end up getting them when they give you those hopeless answer? Especially if the thought that counts only applies to your brother? I honestly never know what to get old people...

JessieB

Pixel Princess
    Years
    I just started...sorta. We usually lump my husband's birthday gift in to the Christmas budget since his birthday is, well, TODAY, haha. I bought him a classic controller for the Wii and a bunch of the classic games. But he's out at sea and won't be back until this weekend, so he doesn't know how awesome his gift is yet.

Pretty much as soon as he gets back though, we're going to start shopping. we actually have money this year, which is good, because it's our daughter's first Christmas and I feel the urge to buy her a million things, lol.

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    Sort of, I don't have alot of shopping to do.

Got my nan a fancy tissue box holder that she really likes. Got my mum a handbag she likes.

And I'm always stuck on what to get my dad so I'll leave that.

Also got myself a few things XPP

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I just started...sorta. We usually lump my husband's birthday gift in to the Christmas budget since his birthday is, well, TODAY, haha. I bought him a classic controller for the Wii and a bunch of the classic games. But he's out at sea and won't be back until this weekend, so he doesn't know how awesome his gift is yet.

Pretty much as soon as he gets back though, we're going to start shopping. we actually have money this year, which is good, because it's our daughter's first Christmas and I feel the urge to buy her a million things, lol.

Sounds awesome! I can't wait to spend Christmas married to my girl...is he in the service?

1stGenNut

1st Gen Fanatic
    Years
    Bought some more Christmas stuff today - Stormfront Raging Sea Deck and a Stormfront Booster with Regigas on the front for my cousin Fox.

And for my cousin Reace, a Tigers paint by number painting, with a mother and three cubs.
    I've also got for him a white tiger poster which is going in a frame, and a white tiger notebook.

I'm hoping to do more shopping tomorrow, pending the weather!

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Bought some more Christmas stuff today - Stormfront Raging Sea Deck and a Stormfront Booster with Regigas on the front for my cousin Fox.

And for my cousin Reace, a Tigers paint by number painting, with a mother and three cubs.
    I've also got for him a white tiger poster which is going in a frame, and a white tiger notebook.

I'm hoping to do more shopping tomorrow, pending the weather!

Fox?
    is your cousins name Fox?

So your cousin Reace must love Tigers;)

Naturalistick

Used to do a little.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    Hardly ever touched Christmas subject, we usually tend to make the preparations a week or two before the actual day.
    Plus, one needs time to think and re-think about all the stuff he's gonna ask 'cause there's always quite a plethora of things to choose from and impossibility to obtain all x).

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Hardly ever touched Christmas subject, we usually tend to make the preparations a week or two before the actual day.
    Plus, one needs time to think and re-think about all the stuff he's gonna ask 'cause there's always quite a plethora of things to choose from and impossibility to obtain all x).
    I know:D

I really hate it when there are to many things that I want:D

1stGenNut

1st Gen Fanatic
    Years
    Fox?
    is your cousins name Fox?

So your cousin Reace must love Tigers;)

Hah, yeah - has a big passion for white tigers especially.

Kinda wanted to get him a white tiger plushie, but they're kinda rare round here :/

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Hah, yeah - has a big passion for white tigers especially.

Kinda wanted to get him a white tiger plushie, but they're kinda rare round here :/
    I would just give him a reak white tiger;),

But those are way to hard to find, and to tame, so I would give him a poster:D

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
    not really.....i don't do any shopping except for myself....*sigh* typing that makes me feel horrible..........

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    not really.....i don't do any shopping except for myself....*sigh* typing that makes me feel horrible..........

That seem *looks away* "look it's Madonna",

So if it makes you feel horrible then do something about it.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Yah, I started back in October (Christmas freak here)
    OMG I to am a Christmas freak:D,

Lol today we had a Christmas table with cookies and stuff in my life *something* class, because it was the last class of life *something* before vacation:D

Back