• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you started the Christmas shopping?

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I love it right now, but by the time Christmas actually gets here, it's not going to be as exciting haha. It's awesome this year because I brought all my mother's Christmas ornaments to our apartment but it's such a small apartment that my room mate and I had to get a tiny tree so all of them don't fit on it. so we have ornaments hanging from anyplace we could find, including lamps, chandeliers, and key/coat hooks XD
    We're so classy.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I usually do my shopping a few weeks before Christmas...I usually have enough time and everyone seems to like my gifts. It seems silly to think about Christmas before Thanksgiving is even here. O.O

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I bought my Mom a Wii Fit board already, since I doubt it'll be available when the Christmas season really hits.

All the shopping I've done so far...

LOL! Your mom too? My mom gave me a list of things she 'needed' for the house..like a vacuum and kitchen stuff and I said: Mom, nobody wants that stuff for Christmas. What do you REALLY want?

She said a Wii and Wii Fitness.

So I bought her the Wii and am going to go hunting for the WiiFit soon. She made Christmas super special for me my whole life, the least I can do is the same.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years

We're so classy.

Lol, it doesn't get classier then that;)
    LOL! Your mom too? My mom gave me a list of things she 'needed' for the house..like a vacuum and kitchen stuff and I said: Mom, nobody wants that stuff for Christmas. What do you REALLY want?

She said a Wii and Wii Fitness.

So I bought her the Wii and am going to go hunting for the WiiFit soon. She made Christmas super special for me my whole life, the least I can do is the same.

Lol, "Mom, Nobody wants that stuff for Christmas"

So do you think she will be happy with the wii?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I really haven't gotten to Christmas shopping yet,but I plan to do so as soon as I get some money from my parents,you'd be suprised on how much I shop for on Christmas
    . I have so many people to shop for since I've got such a big family. 0_o

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I really haven't gotten to Christmas shopping yet,but I plan to do so as soon as I get some money from my parents,you'd be suprised on how much I shop for on Christmas
    . I have so many people to shop for since I've got such a big family. 0_o
    So do your parents give you much money to spend?

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Lol, it doesn't get classier then that;)

Lol, "Mom, Nobody wants that stuff for Christmas"

So do you think she will be happy with the wii?

Haha, I hope so. I went and tracked down the WiiFit and now there's an extra controller to go with it too. This is the most I've spent on her for Christmas, ever.

I've already spent 350.00 and I'm only done with one person :P

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Haha, I hope so. I went and tracked down the WiiFit and now there's an extra controller to go with it too. This is the most I've spent on her for Christmas, ever.

I've already spent 350.00 and I'm only done with one person :P
    wow and what was your budget?

Looks like the rest will have to have key chains;)

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Oh man I wish I had a nice big bundle of Christmas savings to waste on everyone. XD Mucho fun. I've got to watch what I spend over the next few weeks as my first two-three paychecks come in; I'd really like to make sure I get nice gifts for the lot of folk.

Yourself

Taking a break from PC
    Years
    I haven't started actually buying what I want, but I already know what I want. :3

In case you're wondering, and Airsoft P90. :3

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    nope :o

In fact, I sort of forgot how close Christmas really is w.O;;; Though I'll probably just end up buying a Wii Game for my mother :3 Other than that, I hope to get something nice for my friends :D

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    My mom, my brother, my sister, my two nephews, my dad, my girlfriend. And probably something for my girlfriends parents.

So actually probably more than 700 :(

Years
    Christmas shopping... oh wow, you reminded me...

With this kind of economy I'm really having a hard time thinking of what to get my friends and family... looks like I'll just be giving away some candy...

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Christmas shopping... oh wow, you reminded me...

With this kind of economy I'm really having a hard time thinking of what to get my friends and family... looks like I'll just be giving away some candy...
    OK that is an idea:D,, just give people some candy:D

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    OK that is an idea:D,, just give people some candy:D
    It's not exactly All Hallows Eve (Halloween), aren't christmas gifts suppose to come from the heart? Not a cop out because you don't know what to get someone... **goes and buys Lindt chocolate as presents**

I usually buy candy as a stocking stuffer (if my wallet is still full after purchasing presents), but never as a main gift... unless it's exspensive chocolate, but even then it's a last resort. :D

Back