• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Headaches.

Years
  • We get them from time to time, no?
    But how do you cope with headaches? And do you get them often? Have you ever had situations where you get a headache but can't take care of it for hours?

Sirfetch’d

I get them nearly everyday and it's been that way for years. I usually just take a few Advil to alleviate them the best I can but I have found that drinking a little caffeine helps me the most.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I have one right ****in now and I am just thankful that it's near a sensible bedtime.

Sirfetch’d

I have one right ****in now and I am just thankful that it's near a sensible bedtime.

You are able to sleep it off? Damn I wish I could do that, haha. I can't count the times that they have kept me up at night :[

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I have headaches almost everyday and they suck. But I just brush it off, take some medicine, be lazy as always while waiting for it to pass.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    You are able to sleep it off? Damn I wish I could do that, haha. I can't count the times that they have kept me up at night :[
    That's what I try to do. Sometimes I wake up with a little bit of a headache though.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Ugh. I get them almost 3-4 times a week, and thanks to unemployment I can't even get aspirins. I have a solution to relieving the pain, but I cannot post it cause of how ridiculous it sounds.

Sirfetch’d

Ugh. I get them almost 3-4 times a week, and thanks to unemployment I can't even get aspirins. I have a solution to relieving the pain, but I cannot post it cause of how ridiculous it sounds.

Just say it. It can't sound tooooo ridiculous ;)

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Well, okay fine. But remember, you asked for it. I found masturbating to release endorphins into the system to help relieve some pain actually pretty effective, in conjunction with a good half hour or so of sleep.

Years
  • I dunno about masturbation - if your headaches are hormonally triggered, then I don't think it's a good idea several hours down the line. Sleep is nice, but it doesn't always work either.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2013
    I sleep it off, mostly. Staying away from bright lights and loud/high pitched sounds helps me as well.

Years
  • It's been a while since I've had one and I really wish not to jinx myself.. but usually when I get headaches even pain medications at times don't work, so I usually just have to sleep them off.

Years
  • I used to get them constantly, but now I only do every so often...and when they are too bad to move my head around without making me want to lay in a ball, I take a few advil and it usually solves most of it lol.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Headaches annoy me, and I don't know how I get them. I tried eating and drinking more often during my daytimes, but they sometimes come back until I sleep it off.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I had a phase where I'd pop pain killers simply cause I kept getting headaches. Now, I just bottle it in and moan and groan. Becoming quite good at it.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • Extremely common for me...I get one or two a day, really.

I, well idk. Try to ignore it to the best of my ability? But my headaches leave lasting effects :(. I tend to try Panadol if that doesn't work.

Last edited:
    Back