• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Headphones

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
  • I have the Sony MDR-ZX100 headphones. Not super amazing or anything but not some 5$ pair of headphones/earbuds you find in the discount store. I do have a cheap pair of earbuds should anything happen to my headphones and I need a back-up.
    Those are the ones I have! Also, like the ones BlahISuck owns, I'm wanting the Sony MDR-v6. I actually hear the Beats are terrible: over bloated bass, and only popular since Dr. Dre's name is slapped on it.
    LOL, I also own these =D
    They seems to be popular... =D

I don't really care about the quality of sound, I just use them to prevent hearing unnecessary voice from the environment.

And... as for back-up I have Sony earphones and PSV Sony earphones.

Years
  • I also own MDR-ZX100. Pretty good headphones with really good and clear sound. Also they are pretty cheap for their quality.

A pal , melted the plastic at one side while cooking sausages next to them. No problem with the sound but I can't make one side shorter now >.>
    I dream of owning the AKG K240 one day , they seem pretty beast :/

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Skull Candy's headphones blue.
    3 pairs of the iphone ones 1 of them are the new version and the other 2 are the old generic ones.
    Logitech Headset cannot remember which one
    Turtle beach something.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I have a pair of the classic iPod headphones, the ones with the buttons on the right. I also have a pair of Beats Solos, Beats Pro Special Detox Edition, and Beats Studio Wireless headphones. I only use the Beats when I'm at home, and sometimes use the Solos when I go out with family or friends.

I really want some Technica's and a pair of Skull Candy's.

seishiro-san

Inspirational
    Years
  • I normally use the EarPods which came along with my iPhone 5. Besides that I have a Beats By Dr.Dre Studio, and a regular pair of iPhone ear plugs.

Years
  • I own some Skullcandy ones. I'm not sure of the model number but I do know they were reduced on Amazon from £99 to £25.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • Well right now I own a kinda cheap pair of Panasonic earphones, but I definitely want to get these bad boys one day.

I wouldn't call myself an audiophile, but I hate having to listen to crappy quality. Most I've splashed on these things are £30 on a pair of RHA earphones. They were absolutely amazing.

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
  • I just use the stock ones that came with my iPod Shuffle. There good enough for me really. I don't need to look for others, there is just too much variety, I wouldn't even know where to start or what to go for...

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I have a pair of red Retrak earbuds, except a few days ago I accidentally broke the part that, well, retracts. So useful. And now it's gone ;n; I used them at school because it was quicker than having to untangle a normal pair of headphones. Gotta figure out if I can fix this thing. . .
    I also have a pair of turquoise iFrog earbuds that I use at home.

Haha, yeah, just cheap earbuds. I tend to break them somehow. . . I've had these pairs since, about July/August I think? And I haven't broken either of them yet. Yay : D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I just go with whatever is the cheapest. Right now I have ten-dollar headphones from a dollar store made by Xtraem(??), but they're decent and they fold up for easy storage! I have to go cheap because I have a cat who likes chewing through cords and sometimes she goes right for the headphones.

Headphones are my preference though. Earphones are uncomfortable, and they don't really stay well in my ear.

Years
  • I use whatever I can find. I'll often use just iPhone headphones, or even two dollar headphones from the dollar store. Doesn't matter the quality; as long as I can listen to music or Skype with my friend without the whole house hearing it, it works for me.

I did own a pair of Beats. Absolutely great headphones, absolutely. I used to rag on them for being a little more expensive than they should be, but since I received mine as a Christmas gift, I could use them a bit more open-minded. I'm not quite sure which model mine were, but they worked for me, and I'd suggest them to anyone.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • I've got the Audio-Technica ATH-M50s. They cost a lot, but the quality is massively better than the overpriced Beats, which are pretty much plastic necklaces for cRap and pop.

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    I am so picky when it comes to headphones. Earbuds make my ears hurt. With regular headphones, I'm really picky mostly because I have stretched piercings (Not too big, only 5/8") and some headphones don't fit all that comfortably. The headphones that I've g right now are from Aerial7, Tank model in the storm color. I gotta say, they're the best pair of headphones I've ever owned. There virtually soundproof, too! I brought them on an airplane and I could just barely hear the things around me. They're kinda pricey, but extremely well worth it!

I bought mine off Amazon for $40! Compare that to the $100 on the actual site. A steal, I say!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I have a pair of blue JVC Marshmellow earbuds. They're decent sound. When I first bought them, they were better, but now the right earbud is quieter than the left so I have to twist the wire a bit more to get better sound quality. But fairly decent sound either way I'm satisfied with what I have. My dad has a pair of Sony MDR-ZC100s too and I use them every once in a while. Greta quality sound so I prefer them over my earbuds.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I got some cheap Logik headphones, which only cost me about £10. I always go for the cheapest, because more expensive doesn't mean better quality, and the cheap ones are all I can afford at the minute.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I use $10 skull candy earbuds that I purchased at FYE. They're red and black so they even look like beats. The quality is really good especially for the price. I'll probably never purchase a really nice pair of headphones just because I lose headphones and earbuds constantly.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    My headphones are quite cheap. I bought it for about seven dollars (or was it eight?) from my local supermarket. I don't use them very often, though. Only time you'll ever see me using them is when I'm on the bus or train, just waiting to get to the next stop. d: And the last time I've ridden either of them was about six months ago. Personally, I dislike public transportation. Since they're always stuffed with strangers, I always feel uncomfortable to be in them. When someone looks at me, I always turn my head around and look the other way, and pretend as if I didn't notice them. xD

When I'm on my car, I listen to music out loud, especially when I'm feeling tired. When I'm tired, loud music helps me to keep awake. I listen to music loudly when I'm at home as well. Not too loud, though, as it would distract my parents and neighbors—just loud enough so that I can hear everything clearly. Lately, I've been planning to buy myself a pair of Beat headphones, but unfortunately, they're just too expensive. ): Most of them cost over a hundred. I did manage to find one on eBay that was around thirty, but that could be fake.

Back