• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Heart Gold, Soul Silver, Spirit Crystal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I wouldn't mind a Crystal remake but it is not really needed. For a name, Spirit Cystal sounds fine though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2009
    Notice how on the third generation we didn't see Electric Yellow, so doubt that there will be spirit crystal, but I also think that the Eusine and Scuince side events will be in these remakes.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Crystal may not be a remake by itself, neither Yellow, but we can already see they are taking ideas from them [at least from Yellow so far] and making a development into HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2014
    Crystal Remake!

Sorry if the title fooled you, but do you think a crystal remake will be released? Now yes, FR/LG series didn't get a yellow version remake, but G/S/C were by far the best. It's also the most highly anticipated pokemon game to date. So Crystal or not?

Last edited:

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Dec 10, 2023
    That would only be in our wildest dreams.... Plus if the wanted to then why didnt they use Kris from crystal in the first place... Plus I am almost positive nintendo is going to be douches and not use the Legendary dog theme too... I'll be pissed if they **** this up.

Snerd

Super Nerd
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 14, 2011
    Maybe so. I think they should change the story more. Like with Platinum Giratina and Shaymin received new forms, I think the legendary dogs should also get some kind of awesome forme too.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • but G/S/C were the highest selling pokemon games and were by far the best.
    The first, I'm pretty sure was D/P. I'm sure I saw that somewhere, but if someone can pull up numbers to prove or disprove, that'd be great (according to Wikipedia, yes, Diamond and Pearl sold more). The second part is opinion.

Crystal will not likely get a remake. It is far too similar to Gold and Silver. Yellow had many more variations compared to its predecessors, yet it was not remade.

We will likely only see some Crystal features in HGSS, if anything revolving Crystal is done at all. I'm thinking like the Goldenrod PCC returning, to give access to the GTS.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2014
    Oh you're right. sorry about that I'll delete that. I read somewhere that they were the highest selling games. Sorry, but none the less, It sold many copies. And the second part is not only my opinion, but many other's opinion.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • I have a feeling we won't be getting a Crystal remake. It was nearly the same as Gold and Silver. There were only a few minor differences, like the fact you could get both Ho-Oh and Lugia in the same game. Oh, and the Celebi in Ilex forest.

Utau

t s u n d e r e
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    We can hope, but I don't think it's likely. D: Like others said, it's far too similar to G/S.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    it's possible,the money makes awesome things...so maybe this time they will explain the unowns chasing suicune...

BryanDX

Rookie detective
    Years
  • I think there will be a Crystal remake because look at Pokemon Explorers of sky,there was no other game to go with it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2010
    So They're in the making of HG/SS. Now allmost every pokemon game has a game which combines both of them together, they combined gold and silver to make crystal, which comes to my conclusion...

What will crystal's remake name be called? I think it might be called spirit crystal.

Leave your thoughts as a reply to this thread

PS: Please feed my Pokemonz in my Signature :D.​

I dun think there will be one cos they didnt make one for pokemon blue

sonicisrad

^ Yes he is. ^
    Years
  • If HG/SS goes down well with everybody in the US and Japan and what not. No doubt there will be a Crystal remake. Spirit Crystal seems the probable name. Has refernce to heart and soul. Suicune is in a way, spirit of the northern winds... etc etc.

TEAM BLUE

Friendly Trainer
    Years
  • I Think They Would Make A Crystal Remake.....Also The Name Of The 3rd Game Depends On The Version Like Ruby Saphire Then Emerald Red Blue Then Yellow.....Yeah They Would Make One In 1 Or 2 Years After The Release Of HeartGold And SoulSilver.....Funny I Thought Of The Same Name For The Remake.....:)

Years
  • "Put your heart into it!"
    "Do it with all your heart, all your mind, all your soul."

Pokemon: Heart Gold Version ...
    Pokemon: Soul Silver...
    Pokemon: Elbow Grease Crystal???

Sounds dirty...

"Show a little backbone, will ya?"

Backbone Crystal?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back