• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all!

Ace Trainer Garrett

Just a simple meme farmer
Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Hi there my name is Garrett and I chanced upon this forum when I was doing my weekly Pokemon news gathering session. It looked like a friendly place to have conversations about a game I so deeply love and to meet people who share the same affection! Now for a few some what relating some what arbitrary facts about my self - My Favorite Poke ball is the dive ball, my favorite Pokemon is Rayquaza, and I really, really like the underground from Gen Four. Anyways hope to talk to some of you on the forum. Peace- Ace Trainer Garrett.

Years
  • Nice to meet you too Garrett! Hopefully you are enjoying yourself.

I do love the design of the Dive Ball, and no surprise to see more Rayquaza fans around here, I do ask if you love Mega Rayquaza since the design is awesome? There's a lot of gaming discussions going around, especially with some news coming to light lately.

Good luck and hopefully you will stay active, and do visit my profile anytime if you want to talk! But for now, take care.

Years
  • Hi Garrett, it's a pleasure to meet you! Yep, I came here too when I was looking for places to discuss my favorite video game series, and it's great to see you did the same. :) Feel free to tell us a little bit more about yourself too if you want, as we'd love to get to know you.

Hope you have a good time here! Feel free to ask around if you need help around the forums, and I'm always open for a visitor message if you want to say hi!

TheWalkingForest20

Some call me crazy, a special case even...
    Years
  • Hello Garrett! It's great to meet a fellow pokemon trainer! I'm here for the fanfiction and role playing. My favorite pokemon is torterra and i would have to agree with you about the one of the best features in the pokemon games to be the underground treasure hunting

Ace Trainer Garrett

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Hello Garrett! It's great to meet a fellow pokemon trainer! I'm here for the fanfiction and role playing. My favorite pokemon is torterra and i would have to agree with you about the one of the best features in the pokemon games to be the underground treasure hunting
    I enjoy a bit of role play myself, and I wasn't aware (as this is my first day here) that there was a presence of it on the forum. I'm mainly into high fantasy but if I do ever stumble across an open role play maybe I'll join, Its also awesome to see more people who enjoy the underground as i feel it deserves alot more attention then what it gets! - Ace Trainer Garrett.

Nice to meet you too Garrett! Hopefully you are enjoying yourself.

I do love the design of the Dive Ball, and no surprise to see more Rayquaza fans around here, I do ask if you love Mega Rayquaza since the design is awesome? There's a lot of gaming discussions going around, especially with some news coming to light lately.

Good luck and hopefully you will stay active, and do visit my profile anytime if you want to talk! But for now, take care.
    Thanks for the response Hikamaru! and yes I absolutely love the design of Mega Rayquaza, especially the shiny version! I cant wait to join in the discussions, As theory videos Mainly regarding Steven universe and gravity falls eat up a solid portion of my time surfing the internet, thanks so much for the warm welcome - Ace Trainer Garrett.
    (Ps. Peridot is my favorite Gem is she yours as well?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. It's nice to meet you and welcome to the forum. I hope you have a good time here. If you ever want to leave a message on my profile you are more than welcome to do so. I'll try my best to reply back as soon as possible. I'm usually pretty fast with this but anyway have a good day/afternoon/evening. See you around.

Ace Trainer Garrett

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Hi Garrett, it's a pleasure to meet you! Yep, I came here too when I was looking for places to discuss my favorite video game series, and it's great to see you did the same. :) Feel free to tell us a little bit more about yourself too if you want, as we'd love to get to know you.

Hope you have a good time here! Feel free to ask around if you need help around the forums, and I'm always open for a visitor message if you want to say hi!
    Thanks so much for welcoming me into the community its great to see mods that actually dive into midst of conversations and introduction of new users instead of just slinking into the background and waving around the threat of bans, I can just tell i'm going to have a lot of fun! - Ace Trainer Garrett.

Years
  • Hey Garrett! Welcome to PC, awesome meetin' you!

I went ahead and merged your double posts for you so you're aware. Posting twice or more in a row in quick succession generally isn't permitted here so next time we recommend using the 'edit' button to add more to your last post if you were the last poster in a thread. Or if you're looking to quote more than one person in a post you can use the 'multiquote' button. :-3 Usually just says multiquote or is a quotation mark with a plus sign. No worries since you're new and we're understanding but do your best to remember in the future (and feel free to message me if you're unsure of anything).

Have a blast! As a fellow SU fan I am sure you'll fit right in. <3 I run a SU fanclub in the General Entertainment forum, why not join?

Ace Trainer Garrett

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Super Sorry about that mistake i'm pretty new to posting on forums (I usually just lurk) I'll remember that next time :) and thanks a lot for the invitation to the Steven universe fan club i'll be sure to join!
    -Ace Trainer Garrett

TheWalkingForest20

Some call me crazy, a special case even...
    Years
  • Super Sorry about that mistake i'm pretty new to posting on forums (I usually just lurk) I'll remember that next time :) and thanks a lot for the invitation to the Steven universe fan club i'll be sure to join!
    -Ace Trainer Garrett
    I also invite you to my thread of fan fiction if you're into it!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello all!

That sounds pretty nice! Pleasure to meet you! Indeed, this is a really friendly forum filled with various discussions about Pokemon, so, you can jump right in! I do like Rayquaza btw; it has a pretty great movepool, it's attack is pretty amazing and it's design is marvelous! Dive Balls I don't use too often, but I do love the design of them too, and how water/bubbles form whenever you send out a pokemon with those!

I hope you stay with us for a long time! You seem really cool already~ If you have any questions about the forums or would just like to chat, feel free to poke me via private message or visitor messaging and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Have a great time. <33

Back