• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2014
    Hello Forum!

I am Dragondude88 and I've just joined this forum.

Not long ago I got pokemon Y and having been a 1st gen pokemon player its a big step up for me haha.

MY reasons for coming to this forum were to find people with vast knowledge of the game to help me out from time to time and to also fill up my friend lit to get myself a great safari.

If you didnt notice, my favorite type are Dragon type//pesudo dragons. Charazard being my favorite pokemon.

★Dark Soul Umbreon★

Totally not a furry
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity DragonDude. I am also a new kid on the block, so we'll have each other's backs, am I right :D. I've played since the 2nd generation, but I now competitive battle with 5th and 6th gen games. I'll help you out with the game anytime I'm online. Anyway, enjoy your stay at the forums!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2014
    Welcome to PokeCommunity DragonDude. I am also a new kid on the block, so we'll have each other's backs, am I right :D. I've played since the 2nd generation, but I now competitive battle with 5th and 6th gen games. I'll help you out with the game anytime I'm online. Anyway, enjoy your stay at the forums!
    haha yes your right. we new newbies have to stick together. appricate the warm welcome and help. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Welcome, and good morning to you, DragonDude!

So, how are you liking Pokemon Y? It's a pretty good pokemon game in the series, in my opinion. And it is definitely great that pokemon is stepping up their game ever since the RBY days, which were pretty fun to play in as well! People wanting to fill up their Friend Safari is quite common in this forum, so, why not head on over to the X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread? As the name implies, you'll be able to post your own FC, as well as look up another member's FC from a database, which you can then ask them politely to swap FCs with you. It's a good way on getting your friend list full and meeting loads of people, so I do hope you'll try it out. :3

I looove Dragons; they're one of my favourite types of Pokemon, like Flygon, Altaria, Dragonite, Salamence, etc, are all pretty amazing. Well, thanks for introducing your self today and have yourself a fun time, mmkay? Let me know anytime you have a question or anything, or you're free to ask one of the staff teams as well!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2014
    Welcome, and good morning to you, DragonDude!

-snip-
    Hi aura!

Thanks for the welcome. I checked out the thread earlier and posted my FC so hope to have a full friend list soon!

I love dragons and even though fairy type has brought them out of uber-status I still use them all the time!

Years
  • Heya DragonDude, welcome to the forums!

As the others have stated, we have a place where you can share friend codes, which Aura linked you to. It's also got a list of the Friend Safaris the members have at PC which is handy if you're searching for specific Pokemon, plus the entire X/Y section is worth checking out in general if you want to discuss the games themselves. I'm having fun playing X right now and it is awesome!

Also, given you're a Dragon-type fan you might be interested in our Dragon-type club over in Pokemon Clubs as well. Dragons surely are popular for their brute strength and general badassery, and yeah I happen to love a lot of Pokemon, both tough and adorable. Anyways, do have fun and I surely do hope to see you around!

- Hikari

ObnoxiousOboe

The Musical Psychic
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, DragonDude! I hope we can all make you feel welcome.

I am a Dragon fan, myself. Dragonite is one of my favorite Pokémon out there, and I also like Flygon, Salamence, Latios, Latias, Rayquaza and Zekrom. Dragons are such interesting creatures.

Do you have a favorite dragon trainer, by chance? Lance? Clair? Drake?

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Welcome to the forum, fellow Dragon fan. As you've probably already know, one of Charizard's Mega Evolution turns him into a Dragon type, so you've hit the ace in the hole for picking him as your favorite Pokémon.

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Dragondude! As far as dragons go I think the third generation had my favorites. Altaria, Salamence, Latios/Latias, and Flygon were just superb! You're going to love all the dragons that are available in X/Y so hope you've been enjoying that so far. :3

No worries about finding assistance and friends for your game, either; we have plenty of that here. People are always assisting others be it by answering questions or with trades and the like so you've come to a great place! If you're looking for more in-game friends you're more than welcome to leave me a message so we can add each other, though I admit my safari isn't the best (it's ground with not that great Pokemon). But hey, a friend's a friend, right? n_n;

See you around and be sure to stick with us for a long while to come! You're definitely going to love this place.

Back