• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, guys. I am new here!

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2015
    Hi, I am Deep (my real name). I often visit here to download new pokemon hacks. But some hacks can't be accessed without being a member here. So this is my real reason to join here. But since there are other facilities too, I will enjoy them to the fullest. :D And by the way, I am a softcore otaku and a big fan of other animes too. So minna, yoroshku onegai shimas.:D

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Hey Deep! cool name!
    Welcome to the forums!
    Haha so did i before i joined the hacking section is one of the biggest on the web and you'll find a large amount of hacks and fangames here!
    I have no idea what the last couple things are because im not big in anime but hey we got a whole section dedicated to it so please enjoy the forums and i hope to see u around the hack section!
    Btw do u like arceus! :3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ooh, definitely came to the right place for ROM hacks! Mmm, and once again, nice meeting you Deep; welcome to PC, and I hope you'll find everything here to be great and fun for you~! <33

But yeah, feel free to head on to the ROM Hacking section if you want to check out the hacks there, and yeah, I hope you'll enjoy playing the ones that interest you! Ooh, and we do indeed have a lovely anime and manga board, just incase you're interested in generally chatting about anime and manga too! Which btw, which ones do you like watching the most? o: Recently I started watching an anime called Kaze no Stigma; it's pretty good!

Mmm, well, enjoy your time! Feel free to take a look at the helpful links thread if you want to know how you can get started! Ah, and have a merry christmas, and a happy new year. <33

Espurr_Kawaii

Pokemon Trainer Coordinator
    Years
  • hello! welcome to PC :D ..more u find out here and more kind people u meet ! Me too im a newbiee here(i register again) haha ..i forgot my u.n & pw ..so ireg. again :3 ! Anyway, have fun fun fun ^_^ ..welcome once again. And i love anime also ..doishimate~ here XD ...

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2015
    Thanks.. :D And ya, I do like Arceus a lot..

And another big thanks to you.. Didn't know u guys had an anime-manga section too... It's just too lovely.. Thanks for the good wishes once again... Merry Christmas and Happy new year to u too...

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Welcome to you too Arceus! You apparently joined almost a year ago (yeah it's coming up fast!) but it's never too late to make an official introduction!

The others have already got your interest in ROM hacks covered, so not much else I can leave here but I'm sure you will love everything we have to cater to all our hackers. There's lots of great tools and resources you can use in your project, and we always have experienced hackers who are always happy to assist you when needed. Dragon also recommended the Anime & Manga board which is fairly popular among people here since PC has a lot of anime fans hanging around.

Anyways, have fun and if you need help you can always contact a staff member!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Deep! Just letting you know that double posting/posting twice in a row generally isn't permitted here; if you have more to add to your post you can either click the edit button to include extra information or use the multiquote to quote more than one person in a single post. It's the little quote button with a plus on it for most themes. Just had to merge your posts together so do keep that in mind for next time, all right? [:

But aw wowe Deep is a pretty cool and unique name.. I like it.

The hacks here are definitely wonderful so I'm really happy knowing that you're as into them as you seem to be. I found PokeCommunity originally in 2006 thanks to hacks like Shiny Gold and Brown so of course they'll always have a place in my heart even if I don't play them much anymore. </3 Do you have a favorite?

Hope you'll have an amazing time and don't be afraid to ask a staff member if you'd like some assistance along the way. We're all friendly, members and staff alike! Enjoy exploring in the Anime & Manga board as well as everywhere else!

Craetions

Breeder of Champions
    Years
  • Welcome Deep, thats a very interesting name. Although I wouldnt consider myself a fanatic, I love anime too, but havent heard of those, so I'll have to look them up!

Merry Christmas!

Back